Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

splinterdream

Member
  • Posts

    6,310
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by splinterdream

  1. They've deffo been waiting for the end of the window, i'd say it's any day now, they won't want to make their pettiness obvious so bet its next week
  2. Andy Wimpey One for the older fans
  3. Daniel Smarties
  4. Imagine being Jakub knowing only reason he's playing is because we couldn't get anyone else in
  5. We dont need Enzo to play with 2 8's and a 6. I'm surprised Kingy didn't bring winks straight back in and play that system with Page and Ricardo. Thats the system I posted in the Charlton thread
  6. Let's say hypothetically, for some bizarre reason, Enzo did decide to come in till the end of the season, I can't figure out if it'd be a good thing, or a bad thing. On the one hand, he was totally fixed with us to one system, and we don't have the players for that, but on the other hand players love him, and will probably give everything, but I just can't figure out why he'd come here, other than he thinks he's the second coming.
  7. I would be all over this for £30m plus, the lads given up on us and it's getting to the point where he needs dropping, so move him on and use the money wisely, but again thats where the problem lies
  8. Don't worry Phil, he ain't coming here
  9. Why has this been leaked and who leaked it?
  10. Ayew was crap today, no interest in the game.....but i'm not seeing the Abdul thread?
  11. You're right, it is annoying though as we know Top, Rudkin and Glover are sat there brainstorming who we can sign and Glover says i know...... We haven't done any due diligence, we never do, we should have had feelers out and names in the book ages ago, but a rival club isn't letting a body go unless they know with certainty it won't do us any favours
  12. We shouldn't be relying on players with 6 months left on their contract, with no playing incentives because this is what happens, but a 70% Winks is better than a 100% Hamza
  13. Best player on the pitch today by a mile, if we've any hope of staying up, we will need him, JJ and Skipp to be playing every minute
  14. The frightening scenario is if the EFL/PL give us such a sizeable points deduction but decide to give it to us next season and we go down this season
  15. I was disappointed in Kingy today, I thought he could have been braver ane tried something new, went with the same formation with the same players. I was annoyed he didn't start Harry Winks, we all know Winks is class above, yes he's a dislikeable twat, but we needed 3 points. What happened to Vestergaard? No mention of an injury yesterday, if he's been dropped then again a stupid decision, as it has showed today, what was Okoli thinking? Positives - winks has shown we need him back. Aluko needs to start, and Abdul needs dropping for Monga on the right. If we can just sign a striker, and we can get JJ and Ramsey back, playing with Winks and Skipp I think we should be able to save ourselves, depending on points deduction of course
  16. Best thing you can do is cheer the team along, hope he has a superb game resultinf in our victory, so gets picked up before the window closes, thats what i'll be doing
  17. Couldn't believe they'd not heard this before, then I realised I was listening to NWA and Ice Cube when I was 16, and now 50 years old 😳
  18. I think everyone thinks that, but 3 points and the future of the club is more important. He will be gone in 6 months, but so will we if the players take us down
  19. Begovic Aluko Nelson Vestegaard Thomas Winks Ricardo Page Abdul mavididi BDCR
  20. Rowett has a very good record in his first 10 games when coming into a club, give him till the end of the season and see where we're at after that. I worry its too big for Kingy
  21. He was a fairly ordinary player who was being played not in his best position, being let down by a lack of cover from a weak midfield and a terrible goalkeeper. I don't mean to single out Amartey as a player, because he wasn't top of the list of players that made me angry that season, up there was Ndidi and Tielemens, he was listed because it was a symptom of the fall out with Cags, Evans on the treatment table whilst Tanner backs Aiywatt that we had some amazing side too good to go down, because we didnt, Rodgers was right.
  22. That was Rodgers throwing the game, it was baking hot and Frank brought on 4 players at 55/60, it changed the game, we took off KDH and brought on Daka. It was Rodgers having a tantrum
  23. Its occurred to me today, Aiywatt saying he has no idea why we went down 22/23, and others saying players were too good, shows how off it he really is. - Amartey playing centre half - either thomas or VK playing left full back causing issues for Harvey Barnes. - N'didi just not with it at all - Danny Ward leaking goals all over the place - Tielemans about 2 stone overweight and disinterested - no right winger - a manager who wanted the sack It was so obvious to all of us how much trouble we were in that season
×
×
  • Create New...