Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I would've thought his aspirations would be bigger than us. Would love to be wrong
  2. Marcelino Nunez please. Absolutely no chance though
  3. Not like us to get the bare minimum for our players
  4. Never understood it. He was hopeless imo
  5. Was a it a bad tackle that did it or just an off the ball thing?
  6. Fatawu and Mavs could beat these on their own
  7. Yeah nothing motivates employees more than not being paid their wages. They'll be chomping at the bit
  8. Just for a bit of fun Winners- Liverpool Rest of the top 4 in order- Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal Relegated- Burnley, Leeds, Forest Surprise package- Sunderland to finish 13th Top Goalscorer- Haaland (32) Player of the season- Wirtz First managerial sacking- Farke
  9. Can we just sign him already so I can start calling him a donkey
  10. Yeah I really hope this Birmingham hype blows up in their faces
  11. Chansiri might be looking for a new club soon
  12. This club defies logic though. We 100% should be confident though you're right
  13. As much as I sympathise with Sheff Wed and I really do, I don't want this game to end up in the ever obliging Leicester thread. Need to be professional about it and make the difference of quality in personnel count. No complacency please
  14. Probably something I've suppressed deep down and will haunt me in later life
  15. Forest have scored 1 goal in their 6 pre season games this summer. Hopefully a sign of things to come
  16. Watching a YouTube football quiz and one of the questions was about an ex Newcastle and Leicester defender who was greek. I got that it was Nikos Dabizas but I have to admit I have no real recollection of him playing for us. Maybe partly due to my age and partly to do with how shit we were at that time He actually played 50 odd games for us so I don't know how he doesn't stick in my mind
  17. Far too much flair for them
  18. He hardly pushed for the move did he? If anything the club pretty much told him they needed the money unless I'm mistaken
  19. We do seem awfully short in midfield. The championship is a long old season
  20. He put a shift in defending Rodgers and writing delusional tweets
  21. They're playing Fiorentina tonight as well. Would be nice to see them lose that after we beat them comfortably. Small victories and all that
  22. I must've missed that one. Sorry
×
×
  • Create New...