Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I still maintain that the last 10-15 years has been a social experiment
  2. I mean it was no better or worse than most of the ones the outfielders took to be fair
  3. And then take it as if it was a goal kick
  4. what did I just watch. Got to be the worst but most entertaining penalty shootout of all time
  5. I'll be completely honest, I thought he was a lot younger than he is
  6. Could we tempt Windass on a free?
  7. Ridiculous from Mickelson
  8. Looks a really challenging course. Pin positions are wild
  9. Wait......he's a defender?!
  10. Plasticine would be my guess
  11. The championship will do that to you
  12. Some of our fans didn't appreciate the job Pearson did here. Every fanbase has them
  13. I've already blocked most of last season out of my mind but wasn't Ricky fit for most of it or have a made that up?
  14. Would prefer Winks to piss off to be honest
  15. Can only be Ricky Reckon Winks would think he should be as he has an over inflated opinion of himself as a player
  16. Welcome to Leicester, you're welcome to it
  17. Honestly, so long as we get rid of a few I don't care about incomings. Especially when yous ee the names we're linked with
  18. Announce syphilis!
  19. You're not offended by Faes, Vesty or Daka? You're a better man than me!
  20. Yeah that's what I meant by it. It doesn't translate to the footballing side of things
  21. Bloody hell I forgot about him 😩
  22. How do you feel about league one?
  23. I'm starting to believe they put something extra in those beers to numb us
  24. Fixed it for you
  25. Probably asking for it back now
×
×
  • Create New...