Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. That big swede must be off
  2. Watkins mugging them off
  3. They'll take a load of dickings there
  4. The standard of these pair is frightening
  5. Bournemouth's shampoo bottle design
  6. We can't let them get away with not honouring this legend in the way he deserves. Not saying they won't but....
  7. That statement that Forest have put out is a disgrace. Using the medical condition of one of their players as media spin is disgusting
  8. So it's Dyche then
  9. IN YOUR COVENTRY SLUMS.......
  10. Expect to see him in a city shirt next season then
  11. That offside call Can't wait to be back in this league!
  12. Congratulations to him on his inevitable payoff
  13. I'm not sure east midlands flies out to some of the places that they'll be traveling to in the conference league
  14. I just don't think he was as drastically bad as the likes of Justin, Faes etc. but absolutely fine with him being a 3
  15. If I give you an address Deb do you mind picking something up for me and bringing it back please?
  16. Tying themselves up in Notts
  17. I think Reid had 2 decent games and as I said at least looked like he was trying. Just not a very good player. Both probably could've been marked down 1 more
  18. Yeah he's right you know. They've really ****ed me off this last decade or so! I wish they'd achieved as much as this incredible Forest side have
×
×
  • Create New...