Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Now start Buanonotte every game Ruud!
  2. Winks gets such a pass from our fans. He's absolute pony
  3. Can't keep the ball against a crap championship side. A sign of things to come next season
  4. I know mate I was joking, I'm just not very funny
  5. And I can't say I blame them
  6. You'd go with our strongest side?
  7. I'm sure I read somewhere they were offering him 3 years but could be wrong
  8. Moyes confirmed as Everton Boss Not exactly what their fans had in mind. Could get ugly fairly quickly if he doesn't get off to a good start
  9. That's an image I didn't need
  10. Foxton Locks is the new Dover
  11. Are these players just angling for new sponsorship deals?
  12. Sean Dyche gets sacked the same day Mr Tumble (Justin Fletcher) quits Cbeebies. Coincidence?
  13. Rob Edwards to Leicester at the end of the season then
  14. If Solanke wasn't so lanky they'd be two up I'll get my coat
  15. Big Ange did say he always wins trophies in his second season Still think Liverpool comfortably win the second leg if they want it
  16. I know it's not the most prestigious trophy nowadays but a Newcastle V Spurs cup final would be pretty decent. Both massive underachievers in the last 30 years
  17. Extremely lucky now
  18. Gladiator you will go on my second whistle
  19. 1 bang average player, who's injured, in a position we don't need, who the manager won't play, on a contract that screws us over for the next few years
  20. I worry about the mentality of any player looking at us and thinking it'd be an attractive proposition. The only draw would be financial due to the stupid contracts we hand out to bang average footballers
  21. So you're pretty sure we're getting him then?
  22. I agree in terms of timing but our recruitment is shocking. I do not want more players like the ones we signed in the summer, even in the championship
×
×
  • Create New...