Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Nonsensical timing of course by our incompetent owners but right now I don't care. Was fully expecting him to still be here going into the new year so this feels like a real chance of survival
  2. Yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. It's definitely a penalty
  4. True but we'd be breaking all of the wrong kind of records without him
  5. At least we have Mads I suppose. Well for a few more months at least
  6. There's no way defending is better
  7. They're gonna scam something from this aren't they!
  8. Robertson has turned to shit in such a short space of time
  9. Lucky bastards
  10. How close is that! Just outside for me though
  11. Sky sports are useless
  12. I've never had less faith in a Leicester manager. The guys got nothing about him whatsoever
  13. Who's got the better highlights reel for goals? I'd say variety wise it'd be Vardy
  14. Yeah that's probably unfair of me. Definitely a stat padder though
  15. This is what elevates him above Kane imo. Kane's a flat track bullying stat padder and not a team player
  16. I personally don't think he'd have been half the player he ended up being. He'd have had all of his raw 'Vardyness' coached out of him
  17. I don't mean for England necessarily but talent wise he had it all. Vardy has longevity over him though
  18. He's better than Kane imo but Rooney is one of the best English players ever. Either way I wouldn't have swapped him for anyone
  19. The "we're still not in the bottom 3" sympathisers will have to find a new excuse for him soon
  20. Alright mate
  21. I think they want to remain anonymous for fear of being locked in a padded cell
  22. Again the scoreline will save him but everyone can see what we are. It's not going to get any better
  23. It wasn't a good penalty though. Sorry if that opinion offends you There's an ignore function on this forum if my posts annoy you
×
×
  • Create New...