Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Absolutely tragic this fella. Like comically bad
  2. That feels massive
  3. First game I've made it to this season and we look loads better. Need to go for it now
  4. Supersonic by Oasis or Going Underground by the Jam
  5. Cooper would still find a way to lose
  6. G'won lad!
  7. His ego knows no bounds
  8. Nice to see Brendan getting exposed against proper opposition
  9. It's the same argument I have with my girlfriend. If I send her to a cafe for a sausage roll how can she differentiate from a traditional sausage roll or a sausage cob? Whichever she came back with I'd say I wanted the other
  10. He didn't like it here the first time around, he definitely won't now
  11. I'll vouch for Jon, he's a good bloke. I think he'll realise what's he done and apologise unreservedly for it
  12. Mods, have a word!
  13. I was gonna say the same. His wife Bea would make them and the onion was the strongest I've ever tasted Worked for them for a little while (pre you know what)
  14. Well of course he has
  15. Bloody hell. Even Southampton fans have bigger ambitions than us
  16. We're gonna get bummed
  17. Does Brussel spend any time coaching this side or is he constantly banging Lucy Pinder?
  18. And that's just the women
  19. I live local to the King's Lynn stadium so I might give it a go but I dunno, just feels kind of forced. I loosely follow Dorking Wanderers due to the bunch of amateurs YouTube channel on them
  20. Only the first!?
  21. No not true. You can be losing games but still have your own brand of football. Like Spurs now for example, whether they win, lose or draw it's clear they have their own way of playing that you can differentiate from the other teams
  22. Just take the handbrake off and let them play. Surely he must realise that this current approach isn't the way forward
  23. Yeah this could also be true
  24. Yeah in fairness you're right. Football has always been a massive part of my life and however crap I think it is I'm not fully ready to give it up
×
×
  • Create New...