-
Posts
45,627 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by foxfanazer
-
Well it's definitely not sepsis they've established. Just a really nasty chest infection
-
Is it the hospitals number 1 priority to make sure you have no sleep whatsoever?
-
Cheers mate. Yeah, well Lynn but the guy was fishing in southery when it happened
-
Also rather unbelievably I coughed and retched so much last night that I've given myself a full on black eye. I didn't even know that could happen!
-
He's found his level finally
-
Sorry mate, bit of gallows humour. In all seriousness it's getting me down how ill I've been recently. Cheers fella I will do
-
I've got my Leicester shirt on though so if it's curtains for me at least I'm representing
-
Thanks mate. Yeah I feel ****ed. To quote Del boy "The doctor has said I'll make a full recovery but he wouldn't recommend it"
-
One of the worst in recent times. Been hospitalised with potential sepsis after been non stop ill for the last 2 months. Not had much call for hospitals previously and I'm not enjoying it in the slightest. Could be worse though, the guy 2 bays down has been bitten by an Adder
-
If at any point this season we line up with Danny Ward in goal I'm done. I'm coming out in a rash just thinking about it
-
Melo.....is it me you're looking for? No actually
-
I'll never get bored of talking about him or watching these kind of things back. Quality that you're showing your boy how good he is/was. My girlfriend doesn't share the same kind of enthusiasm
-
8 minutes into the second video when Demarai Gray turns into Messi for 10 seconds Oh and how amazing was Mahrez by the way
-
I can't imagine a Leicester without Vardy's goals. There's nothing better
-
Double figures would be seriously impressive
-
Must watch these once every 2 or 3 months
- 22 replies
-
- 14
-
-
-
Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'
foxfanazer replied to ClaphamFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
I predict Rick Rios, I predict Rick Rios
-
Rick Ross?
-
So Called World Class Players that you never rated
foxfanazer replied to Leicesterpool's topic in General Football and Sport
Any of the current England squad. Bellingham and Rice in particular Actually after properly looking at the thread title I wouldn't say I don't rate them but they're massively overrated -
Never go full spurs!
-
He'd be my choice of the realistic ones. Proven winner
-
Southgate steps down as England manager
foxfanazer replied to foxfanazer's topic in General Football and Sport
I do agree he's had a poor tournament as have most of the English players but he's won something like 7 premier league titles and a champions league plus multiple domestic cups and he's only 23/24? I don't think you become a mainstay in a Pep team without being a bit special -
Southgate steps down as England manager
foxfanazer replied to foxfanazer's topic in General Football and Sport
it's not 2015
