Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. So there is somebody more clueless than Rudkin
  2. Just realised i put this in the wrong thread
  3. Wasn't it Neal Maupay? Nuff said
  4. I reckon Rudkin fancies himself for it
  5. Fill in the blanks Chat shit get ________ Swap the family stand with the _____ His _____ fuching massive
  6. It's like online shopping. We didn't have Sirloin steaks in stock so have replaced it with scouring pads
  7. I don't think Vardy will cut it in the premier league
  8. That's brilliant mate. Such a hard addiction to kick. I've calmed down with mine but not sure I'll ever fully stop
  9. Nice wicket. Helps when it doesn't bounce at all
  10. Delusions of grandeur
  11. I understand people's reservations on Potter but I'd be going into the season more optimistic with him in charge. We're not gonna get the perfect manager whoever it is
  12. Ah okay. I thought he just meant because he played for United
  13. Have I missed something? What morality issue?
  14. A player we should probably have cashed in on when his stock was high. Travesty that we've let his contract run down
  15. The people saying it's just a friendly and it means nothing would be the same people waxing lyrical if we'd have gone and spanked them tonight. Is Leicester fans should know more than anybody the importance of momentum and the effect it can have
  16. a game befitting being on Channel 4
×
×
  • Create New...