Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. That was our level of defending
  2. He had the snip after getting Vicky up the duff with Dennis
  3. I've never hated them. It's always been pure pity
  4. As a man in his 30's having witnessed Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United it's so sweet to hear United fans complaining about the amount of added on time Oh and apparently neither were penalties
  5. I'm 34 and they've been irrelevant for my entire lifetime. Says it all
  6. So cool from Palmer to not let it affect him
  7. Game of the season bar none! Goldbridge has lost his head
  8. Sick note Evans coming off
  9. Two basket case clubs. Equally shit but entertaining
  10. Cole Palmer looks an unreal talent
  11. Wouldn't be sad to see Bruno get a career ending iniury
  12. Maguire and Evans partnership
  13. Most improved for sure
  14. What are these camera angles? Do TNT always do this?
  15. I mean we can't make them leave regardless
  16. I'm not defending anybody here and I feel like we to look at new ownership but could grief be a factor in the mismanagement of the club? Since the untimely passing of Vichai the club has been sleep walking into failure. Top's barely seen or heard from and he's entrusted a bunch of frauds who aren't fit to run a bath let alone a football club. I'm not trying to make excuses for him but it's plausible
  17. The playoffs are great. Keep em
  18. Couldn't disagree more. Gutless fraud
  19. We know how passive and docile our fans our. We kept Brendan Rodgers for 2 years longer than we should've done and there was still some saying we should keep him
×
×
  • Create New...