Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Have that you inbred ****s!!
  2. Hello darkness my old friend
  3. This is seriously impressive from PSG. Their energy levels are incredible. Luis Enrique is some manager
  4. Hope whoever goes through here absolutely embarrasses Arsenal in the final
  5. Still entertaining though. Kvarat is an unbelievable talent
  6. Instead we got Faes, thanks
  7. The only solution is him selling up and Rudkin climbing up his arse and leaving with him. Nothing else will d The club doesn't even begin to recover until those two are gone and even then the damage they've done will be felt for many more years to come
  8. What a devastating senior debut. Hope the kids alright
  9. The celebrations in that away end Couldn't make it up
  10. https://www.reviewjournal.com/investigations/sexual-assault-claims-at-elite-school-will-forever-taint-the-dawson-name-3761984/ Sometimes I genuinely can't believe what I'm reading
  11. Genuinely feel like we're witnessing the worst possible year of football ever
  12. Great shout. She never seems to age
  13. Of the 3 I actually think the Eze one is the only one given in the premier league. They'd hide behind the clear and obvious remit despite it being obvious he chucked himself on the floor unnecessarily
  14. Definitely witnessed the shitter side of football tonight compared to last. Actually threw up more chances than I expected but both sides seem more interested in throwing themselves on the floor and berating the ref
  15. I'm not sure I necessarily agree. Arsenal get favourable decisions all the time and Arteta is one of the biggest whingers about He's tried to deceive the ref essentially so it is what it is
  16. Exactly my point ☝️
  17. Absolutely no chance he needed to go down from that contact. Glad he didn't get away with it
  18. Just kick these both out and let Bayern and PSG play the final. For the sake of football
  19. FFS Lookman that's a massive chance again!
  20. Don't see whatever Zubimendi is meant to bring to the table
×
×
  • Create New...