Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Actually feel bad for him. That's a howler
  2. That goalkeeping And it wasn't even Danny Ward!
  3. This wasp problem is ridiculous
  4. The "club can do no wrong" brigade are really having to work hard on this one aren't they?
  5. I'd like to think some of the players make a nice gesture and help the staff out but I'm doubtful we have those kind of personalities at the club. Maybe a Fatawu and Ricardo but past that I don't see it
  6. Imagine a multi million pound business behaving this way. And these are the people we're meant to entrust with our football club. Forget all the bullshit Top came out with, you're not welcome anymore and the day you leave should be marked with a Vicky park celebration with a mystery guest (Kasabian)
  7. And we'll fully deserve it. Until they leave I genuinely don't care about the club but things like not paying staff on time is abhorrent
  8. I'm 36 and quite honestly feel ****ed. Thought I was invincible in my teens and twenties and now feel like I'm paying the price. There's definitely positive changes I could and should make but I just feel exhausted and in pain most of the time. Hide it well from my loved ones though somehow
  9. And it's all downhill from here! Great album although I preferred sticks and stones and their self titled a little more
  10. The Nepo baby who stole Christmas
  11. what is going on!?
  12. The club should be sponsored by Klarna
  13. Is there any proof they really work for the club? Until honest Jon and the Nepo baby come out and say it I won't believe a word
  14. A really poor take. Might not be a big deal to some but most people rely on their wages when they were expecting them. To change that on a days notice shows the utter lack of class and morals of these charlatans
  15. With Bruno skying it over
  16. Wouldn't bet against a winner
  17. Edit: although I've probably called him a donkey 50 times since that post
  18. Things you love to see
  19. Spawny cvnts. Hope they don't win this league, they're so average
  20. Bunch of fannies these lot. Hardly surprising with that clown Arteta in charge
  21. At this stage, who genuinely gives a ****?
  22. **** the horrible little scrote. Said ages ago we should've got rid of this *****
×
×
  • Create New...