Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. We're just a charity case for useless players to come and get a payday
  2. Imagine being a winger and you're constantly beating your man to get crosses in the box and your option in the box is Patson Daka. Must be so demoralising
  3. United have always been one of my most hated clubs and I've thoroughly enjoyed their demise over the years but I must admit it's nice to see their little resurgence. My father in law passed away a couple of weeks ago and he was a huge United fan and season ticket holder. They haven't lost since and I can't help but feel he's a part of it
  4. Yeah yeah that's great, but who's your favourite British boy band?
  5. Take that obviously
  6. League one
  7. Well these lot do like to get ****ed on the road so who knows
  8. Vestegaard Faes Skipp Soumare Winks VK Daka Ayew Bobby Reid And **** it I'm changing the rules Top and Rudkin!
  9. Yeah this is the main reason it wouldn't happen. Wouldn't wish us on any manager let alone a club legend with health issues
  10. Top and Rudkin won't have someone at the club that will hold them to a certain standard. I'd love him back personally but they'd be far too many on here that would be so quick to jump on him when he fails to turn this shit show around after a few weeks
  11. is that what it is? Didn't even realise it was quite so bad
  12. At this point t I believe it's called Stockholm syndrome
  13. I agree. It's irrational the way it was making me feel so I've just decided to eliminate it from my life. There's far too many other stresses going on nowadays which are fell less controllable
  14. Haven't watched all season and to be completely honest it's been blissful. Still makes me sad to see we've lost but don't get the same level of anger and frustration
  15. Shame on you for not wanting to spend a cold, wet evening happy clapping the likes of Oliver Skipp and Jannick Vestegaard
  16. Fair play to you both
  17. In other news... North Korea have made suicide attempts illegal with the punishment being execution. What kind of punishment is that?
  18. Yeah definitely. I think a lot of people would say "I'd do the same" but in reality you just don't know. Fear and adrenaline can either make you do incredible things or can simply paralyse you and it's almost not a choice. It's not like it was just an average knife either, it's a really intimidating looking blade
  19. Massive respect to anyone who steps up in that kind of situation. Perfectly natural to go into self preservation mode and just leg it. Well done sir
  20. Or tea towels in living rooms
  21. Ten Hag will be an absolute disaster at Wolves. Hope it happens
×
×
  • Create New...