Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. The fridge trying to run back
  2. Just ignore those couple of seasons when he was virtually unplayable then yeah?
  3. Why should you be able to stop a potentially dangerous cross coming into the box by throwing your arm out to stop it?
  4. Can't believe their game plan against Burnley has been to throw in crosses
  5. All just feels a bit hopeful from Liverpool
  6. Compared to us it is
  7. Nice to see the promoted teams actually having ago this season and not looking terrified everytime they enter the field
  8. Shocking dive by Kerkez
  9. Got the ball unlike Ramsey. But definitely more dangerous with the follow through
  10. Bloody hell! RIP Hitman
  11. Maybe we should ask Potter if he's interested
  12. It's definitely the manager boys and girls. These players are class!
  13. Why do people expect any different? We've accepted mediocrity for so long
  14. That's a class goal to be fair
  15. Mcateer is poo
  16. Jammy bastards
  17. No way they're passing it off as some college kid. That was such a precision hit
  18. I know what you mean @Bert. As much as I love them and can't imagine life without them I do feel more and more guilty for bringing children into this world. On the face of it we probably have more freedoms than previous generations but it feels like the world is run by maniacs and in general people are just more unhinged
  19. I mean there was a certain poster on here leaving laughing emojis on every post including one about him being killed with his children in attendance but best not to give those sort of people attention I suppose
  20. I don't mean on here. The cesspit that is X
  21. Anybody celebrating a person's murder as some sort of political victory loses any moral high ground imo
×
×
  • Create New...