-
Posts
21,021 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
33
Everything posted by Tielemans63
-
Morgan Gibbs-White is incredibly hard done by to not be picked. Bang in form as well. Tuchel making some big calls that don't look like good calls so far
-
Ivan Toney and Jordan Henderson in? Who's idea was it to give the job to a German? On a serious note, it's looking increasingly like a very functional squad. I've got a feeling we're going to be awful to watch.
-
I probably would have taken Luke Shaw as well. Rarely has a bad game at that level, and is actually fit for once.
-
Agree with the posts above, Maguire is very unlucky. I can't think of many, if any, English CBs who are in better form. Rarely has a bad game for England too. Poor decision imho.
-
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Admittedly, I only watched the last 30 minutes of Chelsea v Spurs, but the quality was non-existent. Really poor. Both teams playing like headless chickens. -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
What a job Iraola has done btw. That man deserves a crack at a top club. Brilliant manager -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Congratulations to Arsenal, the boring bastards -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Can't wait to see PSG annihilate Arsenal in the CL final. Going to be entertaining -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Good point, mate. You'd think they would rest a few, wouldn't you? That said, if Arse are this bad, they'll lose anyway -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Arsenal will lose to Palace if they play like this -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Oh, I hate been a Leicester fan mate, obviously. Pretty familiar with what joyless football looks like -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
That cheer for winning a throw-in -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
I'd hate to be an Arsenal fan, genuinely. Joyless, sterile football. -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
This has been a truly woeful game. Embarrassing that these are the potential champions we're watching here. -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
VAR- the great leveller. -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Klopp to Man City in an unexpected turn of events....you heard it here first! (Actually being serious) -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Tielemans63 replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
God, Arsenal will be the dullest champions ever if they do it. Horrible to watch. Absolute grinders -
Got the **** on with it. Idiots
-
https://www.football365.com/news/manchester-united-jason-wilcox-jeremy-monga-louis-page-leicester-city Monga and Page on Man United's radar apparently
-
Based on having potential, a point to prove and a genuine affinity for the club. He's done a good job at Newport. Kingy isn't a great example as he was a) a caretaker and b) didn't want to be manager. Our managers with no history with the club have also been pretty shit tbf with the exception of Enzo.
-
This Forest performance is the highlight of our season
-
-
You were a League 1 player when you joined, ya massive div
-
As well as the men's and women's teams, Rudkin also oversees the KP Polo team. He's made some big signings in pre-season. Interested to see what impact they have
-
The more I've thought about it, the more I think Fuchsy might be a great choice. Obviously he's inexperienced, but he's done a very good job in the league below the one we'll be competing in next season. He had Newport playing with pride and spirit which we've completely lost. He's massively popular with Leicester fans, and I think that's huge right now. He's someone I could see starting to unite the fanbase once again. He also strikes me as a smart guy, who loves the club. I think he'd be very motivated to do well for us, unlike Rowett who I believe just took the job for the money. I think we could do a lot worse than give Fuchs an opportunity. He'd certainly have the backing of the fans and that's huge right now.
- 312 replies
-
- 11
-
