Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tielemans63

Member
  • Posts

    21,014
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    33

Everything posted by Tielemans63

  1. Gutted for Chilwell
  2. Chelsea, the billion pound underdogs according to the commentators
  3. When did Ben Chilwell become such a spiteful ****?
  4. Just watched the World Club Challenge. Hell of a game, but how a referee from Wigan can officiate a Wigan game, I'm not sure. There were some very interesting decisions, that's for sure.
  5. Funnily enough, I was watching the game with my dad and said exactly the same thing. The commentary is also miles better.
  6. To be fair, they did win the Magic Watering Can, or whatever it is you get if you win a Scotland v England game
  7. Scotland didn't need to get out of 3rd gear. Pretty crap game, to be fair.
  8. Totally agree. He needs to fix this, and soon. There is definitely a nervousness in the team that kicks in at around 75 minutes. There's been loads of games we've dominated, and then ended up holding on in the late stages. He definitely needs to find a solution to that. I know he's wedded to his chess analogy, however in the latter stages of games, that's when games become unstructured and chaotic, and it seems our players don't know what to do when the game becomes less predictable.
  9. Sub-standard officiating was as much a factor as luck last night
  10. I didn't think we were going to finish anywhere but 1st until last night. Now I'm not so confident. We've got a really soft underbelly, which is a huge concern.
  11. I like Daka, his hold up play is great, but his finishing is shite. Cannon looks more clinical, time to give him a run in the side imho.
  12. I'm so angry I refuse to drink my tea from my usual Leicester City mug this morning. Gone with generic patterned mug - that gives some indication of the severity of the situation. On a serious note, the thing that galls me the most, is that Leeds didn't win it, we lost it. Also, I think they knew we have a propensity to collapse under pressure, they just had to be patient and we'd do their hard work for them by falling to pieces.
  13. The most painful thing is that we were the much better side, but we totally blew it. Leeds were shit, but we capitulated. So frustrating, but we all knew it was coming, which says a lot.
  14. Folded like a pack of cards. Almost exactly the same as Cov. Poor
  15. Ipswich twice, Leeds twice, Cov away. Not taken our chances in the big games, Southampton aside.
  16. How the **** have we contrived to lose this? As soon as they equalised I just knew their next goal would come soon enough.
  17. Cov all over again, here
  18. They'll win it now. So ****ing predictable
  19. Should be 4-0 up. So wasteful
  20. Unbelievable finish.....in all the wrong ways
  21. Mav's heads gone since that miss
  22. Mistake from lino looks worse every time. Horrendous misjudgement
  23. We've been here a few times, missing loads of chances
  24. We're going to end up drawing this aren't we?
×
×
  • Create New...