Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tielemans63

Member
  • Posts

    21,014
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    33

Everything posted by Tielemans63

  1. Been in Malta for the last 10 days, so not really kept up with this. I take it it's all bollocks to try and actually create some interest?
  2. Surprised at some of the animosity towards Abdul. He could be frustrating but I felt like he was always trying at least to make something happen. One of the the very few decent signings we've made in the last few years. I wish him all the best, seems like a decent lad to me.
  3. Congratulations to Spain. The better team by a country mile. Great to see Argentina play so poorly and lose. Drink it in.
  4. Thought you had to be an amputee or a leper to fail an LCFC medical.
  5. England blew it last night, but why are Argentina refereed differently to every other team on the planet? Why is it they're allowed to play with such a level of aggression that literally no other team would get away with and it's just accepted? This isn't sour grapes from last night btw. Thought this for years. I just find it curious that in an age where just about any contact is a foul, they get away with playing like it's the 1970s. It was laughable but entirely predictable that an England player would be the first in the book for his first foul last night. Meanwhile Simeone is smashing people late, right, left and centre and he gets a wag of the finger from the ref
  6. It'll be Messi, it was decided before the tournament. Did anyone see that clip on Argentine TV when some Argentinian celebrity let slip that he was honoured when he found out the previous day that he'd be presenting Messi with the MotM. I'm not making this up btw
  7. What an absolutely abysmal signing. Can't imagine we'll go back to Southampton for players after this aberration.
  8. Old, shite, ex-Southampton....What's not to like?
  9. Yep, that's why I was screaming for him to bring on Watkins to run at them. I'm not going to blame Kane, but I feel when he starts playing really deep, as he did tonight, that's never a good sign for England. I strongly feel that attack would have been the best form of defence here and that Watkins, Saka or Rashford should have been introduced to give us an outlet and re-establish the attacking press that went missing once Gordon was hooked.
  10. An alternative view is that Argentina massively upped their game (which they did) and maybe the players could have been trusted to weather that storm. There is no doubt that the goal and their subs stung them into life. I just felt that Gordon for Konsa move looked such a poor call at the time, and so it has proven. We were still ahead, I strongly feel that wasn't the right change and it sent out all the wrong signals to the players.
  11. I thought the ref was okay, too. Although, more generally, it does wind me up that Argentina get more leeway than any other side beside 'that's just how they play'. Seems ridiculous to me that it's an expectation that there'll be a few horrendous challenges allowed before anything gets done.
  12. Absolutely pointless fixture. Stupid game that no-one gives a **** about
  13. If I was one of the England players, I would be absolutely furious with my manager. I hope someone, perhaps the likes of Bellingham, has the balls to say "what the **** was that?" in the changing room afterwards
  14. This is the point I was making earlier. This guy gets £5 million a year and makes a mistake as basic as that. Embarrassing. I genuinely think he should be sacked for that.
  15. He took off Gordon and brought on Konsa - what message does that send to the players? He's should get the blame because that is a woeful call.
  16. We had them exactly where we wanted them. I cannot believe the approach after we scored. We should have gone for the jugular as I truly believe we have slightly the better players overall.
  17. I don't blame the players, I don't think it is a mentality issue from them. It's 100% Tuchel's tactics. It was a stupid gamble to invite pressure from the world champions for 30+ minutes. As soon as he took off Gordon for Konsa, the writing was on the wall. The players didn't bottle it, the manager did.
  18. I would 100% sack Tuchel for that. Horrendous to make such an obviously flawed tactical decision. I'm actually stunned
  19. Every person on the planet thought that was a ****ing terrible decision.... except for Thomas Tuchel
  20. Gordon for Konsa looked a stupid decision at the moment It happened. How can a guy who gets paid £5m a year not see what we all could? That was a truly ****ing stupid move
  21. Argentina didn't win that, England lost it Baffling from Tuchel. Southgate would have been embarrassed by that level of negativity.
  22. I'm genuinely stunned at the approach of a 'top' coach since we took the lead. Absolute suicide.
  23. Pathetic from Tuchel. To invite pressure for 30 minutes was just so ****ing stupid.
  24. It's got to be an agent thing hasn't it? It's inexplicable otherwise. Got to be an agent linked with Martyn Glover I'd suspect. Whole things looks dodgy to me. The whole thing is beyond a joke now. It's absolutely pathetic
×
×
  • Create New...