Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. Doesn't suit the brand
  2. We have a tiny number of fan groups, there's basically 3, and then 2 more single issue groups.
  3. Brilliant stuff, the more voices like this the better.
  4. I'd like Enzo to try and incorporate VK into our left back role, but I have a feeling he doesn't really want to be here. I can also see Soumare being here next season. We need a striker very badly.
  5. Saw this video on this topic the other day. It's a bit long but has some useful info:
  6. It's going to be worth keeping an eye out on the site, seemed as though there have been quite a few returns already.
  7. I had the same. At least it wasn't the template response that others got.
  8. Or lying that you have to pick up your tickets for European games in the host city
  9. Thankfully not many there to see it
  10. Knowing the cameras pan immediately to the owner almost every time we score (another gripe, they don't do it to any other owners in this league), just cracking a grin and clapping like a normal person would have helped his cause at least somewhat. He's a strange guy.
  11. Wonder how many of the Cov glory hunters that went Sunday won't bother today.
  12. It only lasts as long as Robins is there imo. I can see a lower Prem/top end champ team coming in for him soon.
  13. I'm sorry for my moment of weakness after Plymouth
  14. Small club with a small mentality.
  15. Presume this is the last block based off the selling order. Edit, K has just opened up, they put them on sale in the wrong order
  16. Last couple of dozen
  17. Really hope that last night doesn't mean people forget about this absolute travesty.
  18. Got the outer two block still to open up I think, another 1000 or so.
  19. We've won every game he's been at the stadium for this season haven't we? Coincidence? I think not.
  20. I've been calling for more from him and he's just delivered and then some. Pay Sporting the money in the morning.
  21. I will tell my grandkids about this man.
  22. Haha these will be gone by the morning
×
×
  • Create New...