-
Posts
22,512 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
35
Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba
-
The "do they mean us?" thread pt 4
Sol thewall Bamba replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Yep. Would be almost terminal for us and I don't think a lot of people realise. -
I'm the most pissed off I've been all season and I'm totally obliged to go to this which will obviously be a horror show. Absolutely typical.
-
Good to see the Police and courts aren't underfunded anymore!
-
Also I presume Ipswich's goal was a deflection?
-
The excuse will shift from "it's too boring, it's not a contest" to "I'm too nervous to sing".
-
Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
Just like the gulf in quality between our squad last year and the other relegation candidates? -
Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
Incredibly wasteful and mentally weak? Seems like a perfect recipe for the run in! -
Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
Yup. Exactly the same as the CL bottles and relegation. We'll Be Fine FC. -
Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
All the "we dominated" talk is very Spurs 2015/16. For all the "dominance" on show we're losing ground, quickly. We simply have to win 5/6/7 on the spin now. -
Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
I thought the bottling and spinelessness was a Rodgers thing but it's much deeper than that. It runs through the very culture of the club now.
-
Throw this. Genuinely.
-
Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
So predictable. Absolutely sick of it. -
I feel sick
-
Who cares
-
He'll be told to just give it to Winks immediately.
-
Has it been confirmed that the muscle injury is related to the original injury then?
-
I just want us to show up. Will be fuming if we put in a meek performance with KDH anonymous, wingers doing nothing and no service to the striker.
-
haha wait until the internet in Yorkshire spins up and they find this
- 803 replies
-
- 13
-
-
London pub showing LCFC v Sheff Wed 13/2
Sol thewall Bamba replied to mattandjon's topic in Leicester City Forum
Jealous, great spot. Would be great if it became the go to Leicester spot in London again. -
Bournemouth FA Cup Tue 27th Feb
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Chris A's topic in Ticket News and Travel
Mello Mello or The Bell Inn (decent pub food there) if you want to be with the bulk of the away fans, but they're both dives as mentioned. If you're willing to walk a bit for a better beer try The Way Outback Brewing Co in Southbourne, but that's not a "football" place really. Or the Firkin Shed if you're getting the train and getting off at Bournemouth. There's a few spots in Bournmemouth but means a £10/15 cab ride to the ground in Boscombe. -
Need him to deliver tomorrow night.
-
That's just not true though is it
