-
Posts
22,512 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
35
Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba
-
It's definitely turned. Look at the Facebook comments on the full time post from yesterday. It's wall to wall criticism. You can openly say King Power out under any post and you don't get anyone crying about it anymore which was absolutely not the case 6 months ago. The groups are the last bastions of KPFC now.
-
Realistically do we think he could organise a Sunday League side? I think it would genuinely be a struggle for him without any outside help.
-
Divine Mukasa joins on loan - Official
Sol thewall Bamba replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
That free kick was a middle finger to the away end basically. Shouldn't play for us again, get Page back in. -
What players will be here next season in Div 1
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StevieH's topic in Leicester City Forum
You have to be taking the piss -
When's the plane flying
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Absolutely agree, sounds silly but I think I've got used to using them to a point where the sound quality seems better than when I first got them, does that make sense? -
He's the vice captain of the worst Leicester City team of all time, and a huge part of the horrific culture at the club. How on earth is he "hardly the problem"?
-
Like Voll said wrap it round yourself. Under as many layers of clothes as you can, around your waist under your belt if possible. Don't let them see it, don't take a fire certificate, just walk past the people doing the searches. Good luck.
-
He's lost the plot with those comments. What chances is he on about? We had 2 shots on target. 2!
-
Pompey 1-0 LCFC, post-match thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
Unfortunately. I heard three old dears talking between themselves on the way out saying they "felt sorry" for the players. -
Pompey 1-0 LCFC, post-match thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
0.73ppg
-
Home and Away Support/Atmosphere
Sol thewall Bamba replied to FoxesTalker's topic in Leicester City Forum
Was alright in patches. Very good at the start, thought we were in for a proper backs against the wall job but did relatively quickly after Winks started to give the ball away. -
Pompey 1-0 LCFC, post-match thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
After FT basically all the squad came over to the away end other than Fatawu and the manager (I probably missed others that weren't there). They stood in a line basically on the 18 yard line and the away end gave them what for. They took their medicine to be fair. It went on for about 5 minutes. -
Painful to watch again today.
-
Pompey 1-0 LCFC, post-match thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
Being in that away end was probably the most ashamed I've ever been as a Leicester fan. Pathetic performances all over the pitch, players trying to fight opposing fans, coward manager telling them to just pump it forward like it's 2007 again. But then seeing them having to take their medicine after the final whistle for 5 minutes in front of the away end made it worth it. Never seen anything like that before here. -
CVNT CVNT CVNT CVNT
-
Improving under him apparently!
-
As soon as Awaytaytity took over.
-
Also damn whichever one of you beat me to the punch using "[email protected]" as the email.
- 127 replies
-
- 11
-
-
There is something deeply wrong with the mentality of this organisation. What the **** are they thinking.
-
Henry Cartwright at the level to play 46 games in L1?
-
All this to concede after 7 minutes from an under hit back pass. We've been diabolical on the south coast since that 3-2 against Southampton, I CAN'T WAIT.
-
To be completely honest man I think you had your nose put of joint when I said I don't think the protest chat resulted in much and you've looked to clip me one back. On reflection that probably wasn't needed from me because I know a couple of lads personally involved in the organisation of the marches and I also know from 13 years of involvement in UFS that when someone criticises something you're involved in on here it's easy to react to it. So I'm more than happy to stop the back and forth because as you say it's not really helping anything. I'll message you something I was working on for the protest marches (was trying for QPR but didn't get it done on time).
-
I'm in the clear then, good to know.
