Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. Yep. Social media trawl to see if you've backed King Power in the last 3/4 years.
  2. I think we've got 18 months in us. Try to enjoy it whilst you can! Hopefully the phoenix club will openly say no King Power apologists so I can stop associating with those idiots.
  3. When is the earliest we can be relegated? Get it over and done with.
  4. Improving under him apparently! Diabolical.
  5. Oh good, Torino! They're nice and easy to deal with, I'm sure this will go smoothly!
  6. We don't get team leaks anymore since Luke Thomas has been the starting left back. I'm sure it's just a coincidence!
  7. No idea tbh. @markymark do you wear dartboards on your head at the football?
  8. MarkyMark the attention seeker wearing a dart board on his head at Bournemouth away a few seasons ago is probably up there.
  9. Whoever it is they'll be appointed in late July having been out of work for 9 months and Rowett having left at the start of May.
  10. Had to get bullied into even admitting there were any of our fans there. They hate the lads, they always have done and always will.
  11. When he wins it and we get relegated
  12. Buzzing for 23rd June when I can actively cheer against him.
  13. I think this will basically be what happens. The issue with shifting most of our players previously has been wages, I think with another 40% pay cut or whatever it is on relegation that would mean that lots like Winks, Vestegaard etc will finally be on less than they can get elsewhere and they'll then swiftly get their agents to get them moves.
  14. Is it time for an update to the number of wins in his last run of starts @Dan
  15. After drawing with Millwall "we did all we could on Filbert Way, but results elsewhere and a points deduction outside of our control means we will compete in the Sky Bet League 1 next season #OurNextChapter".
  16. It'll be Rowett because that involves the least effort for Rudkin and Awitayy or whatever his name is.
  17. Life under King Power goes on.
  18. Fair enough I go off the Google stats which only gave us 38 across the two games.
×
×
  • Create New...