-
Posts
22,512 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
35
Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba
-
What is the point of the manager?
-
Yeah give it a rest now mate. First few were worth a chuckle but it's done now.
-
Wants a job here doesn't he. Any criticism of King Power gets you blacklisted.
-
The boos when the team gets read out will be hilarious, pretty gutted I can't make it tbh.
-
3 relegations in 4 years! Completely missed that he was relegated at Sampdoria and they came dead last!
-
Sickening
-
@ Radio Leicester Sport
Sol thewall Bamba replied to dillonpanthers87's topic in Leicester City Forum
Wonder if Owyn will get a call from Anthony Herihly after that factual and evidence based introduction to his show. -
Surely it flies tonight
-
Genuinely hope that video is the end of him in England. Unbelievable work from Craig.
-
The whole family is a meme. Like what ever you joke about "oh haha the Ginettas probably think XYZ", that's what they ACTUALLY think.
-
How could anyone really.
-
As usual a pretty impossible situation which will attract criticism no matter what but the general consensus is support until confirmed relegated. IE at the end of the game like it was at Fratton Park. But if we go a go down I'm sure that will change.
-
I genuinely can't think of any aside from the embarrassment that it has caused King Power and the board. But even then it's not worth it because they'll make excuses and it's equally as embarrassing for the supporters.
-
Each one of our last 4 hires have been worse than the last really, so someone worse than Rowett.
-
Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Ric Flair's topic in Leicester City Forum
@Dan was great. -
Apathy has never removed owners from a football club that I can think of. The owner is there tomorrow why not go and give him a piece of your mind? Sitting at home is the easy way out.
-
Wrong
-
Jordan James joins on loan - Official
Sol thewall Bamba replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
The thought that we could have realistically had JJ and KDH as the midfield two. I feel sick. -
Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Ric Flair's topic in Leicester City Forum
The bleeping when Ric went in on Hamza floored me -
Jordan James joins on loan - Official
Sol thewall Bamba replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
"If you think Leicester can be in League One, then you have lost your mind," the 21-year-old told BBC Radio Leicester. "The players we have got are Premier League players and it will show. I genuinely believe that. "I won't let that [relegation to League One] happen, a lot of players won't let that happen, the leaders in the group won't let it happen." Yeah that's brutal on reflection -
Jordan James joins on loan - Official
Sol thewall Bamba replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Savage climb down from him incoming. Those comments earlier in the year I think are the worst we've had, worse than the Madison ones sadly. Will be interesting to see if he puts his money where his mouth is and signs permanently in the summer, if by some miracle we can afford it. -
If you're angry at them but not attending you're just letting them off the hook. Especially if they've already got your money.
- 200 replies
-
- 10
-
-
-
"Foxes never Quit" time for a new slogan/
Sol thewall Bamba replied to The Leicester Badger's topic in Leicester City Forum
“I’m not sure why people are getting wound up. We all knew this would be a difficult season. I have meetings with people and try to explain how it works, but they don't want to know. I think they think they are running the club” - Cliff Ginetta. -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
When will it ****ing end
