Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. Boy thanks for the glowing character reference. This has really snowballed from me saying the protest WhatsApp group didn't really output much.
  2. Really? I think some of the stuff from the presser today was dreadful.
  3. The good thing about the format is that everyone gets the group games and then at least 1 knock out game which is usually pretty competitive because of how it splits into the cup and the shield after the group stage. Looking forward to it!
  4. It's not surprising. Plenty of anecdotes have come out over the yeras to say that Rudkin has an awful reputation in the game, stands to reason that managers/DoFs etc would swerve us. There's not an infinite talent pool in the game and there's only so many Wasserman candidates we can be offered.
  5. Only James (not our player) would score the first one. Daka wouldn't finish the second one and Ayew wouldn't have kept up with play to have it passed to him. Daka might have been there for the third but Ayew wouldn't for the same reason as the second.
  6. That is crazy and incredibly sad. At most clubs they'd reach out to you and try and understand why you're cancelling you feel. Sad reality is that it won't even hit the radar here.
  7. The issue that you picked up on was that I said it was weird that the owners paraded the trophy round (which I did), and that at the time when it was said by myself and others we were shouted down (we were). That was it, then you launched your tirade about me being a hypocrite. I've never said that I've never uttered a positive word about King Power (I have), so trawling the forum for posts I've made half a decade ago isn't much of a gotcha because I've not claimed that I've never said anything good about King Power over the years.
  8. Watching the highlights back of the 6-1 there under Sousa. I think it could be very similar, we will absolutely fold the second something goes against us.
  9. What is the implication of not meeting that 75% wages/turnover ratio? Because there is absolutely no chance we meet it.
  10. Because they know the club has their back and there won't be any repercussions. At least two examples of that this season.
  11. Don't know if I've looked forward to a game less tbh. Going to be hairy for those going as well I feel, it's a feisty place to go at the best of times and they'll be celebrating staying up to boot.
  12. Are you calling me a liar Manwell? I said it was weird as **** at the time. And I know others did because I know them personally, and we said the same at the time.
  13. What softens the blow is knowing it's much much worse for those deluded enough to think we stood a chance of staying up than us miserable ****ers that knew it was all over weeks ago and have come to peace with it.
  14. As our mate Andrea sang, Time to say goodbye!
  15. The once in a blue moon time we appoint someone externally and it's a FINANCE guy from EVERTON.
  16. She was appointed permanently iirc. Again another win for the "assume everything they do will be wrong" mob and another loss for those than were saying "it's only temporary, leave her alone!".
  17. The gold on the kit is the litmus test for me. People were against that from the start and told to basically shut up because King Power could do what they want. Again shouted down by the hordes for something as sacred as the club colours. All those threads will still be on here, would be interesting to revisit
  18. The club has been run by the same people for 16 years or whatever it is. Everything is EXACTLY how they want it, the ticketing situation that meant we missed out on a generation of new fans (which is now painfully obvious), the fact that they've put off basically anyone that falls into the "undesirable" category, the boring, sedentary experience from start to finish being treated like absolute dirt. It's all by design, it was all deliberate to chase "a new profile of visitor". They even said it openly:
  19. Unreal shout, surely some money on a Leicester player getting a straight red to deliberately miss the last 3 games is worth a tenner. "Bobby Reid" would probably be my hunch.
  20. Can't wait to see WIIINNNKKKSSSYYY fold under the first sniff of them getting on top. Going to be a generational ghost from him.
  21. Absolutely perfect for him, GEERRIIMMMOOUUTTTT
×
×
  • Create New...