Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Mike Oxlong

Member
  • Posts

    15,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Mike Oxlong

  1. Only 364 sleeps until the eleven year anniversary 5000-1 game
  2. Attendance just been announced - 76,429
  3. He could barely hit the post on the pitch
  4. League One football at Premier League prices. That's some loyalty reward scheme they've offered.
  5. They'll be the ones most likely to have bought a ticket. £25 refunds all round Oh, but wait a minute, what about the charities ? 🤔
  6. Dressed up as a thank you Only offered because of woeful ticket sales
  7. Are they expecting people to pay their own petrol money to get there ?
  8. What a time to be a Leicester sports fan
  9. I've booked in with her for a prostate health check on the pitch at half time
  10. Soooo love my watch
  11. This fella has been employed by KP. He can be seen walking through the streets of Leicester with pockets full of tickets
  12. They could've gone shit hot. Instead they went hot shit.
  13. It has just become apparent that for my entire life I've clearly misunderstood the meaning of "stars"
  14. LCFC ladies They've agreed to give us a three goal start
  15. In relation to Patson - Pray for the poor bastards who are having to produce a highlights reel as he’s touted to potential suitors 🙏
  16. I’ll raise you Richie Wellance
  17. I knew he'd be back when I saw his face form in my bowl of Rice Krispies this morning
  18. It's quite sobering to think I'll never see him hit a 6 yard scuffer again
  19. Any purchaser will want to buy at a price that reflects us being a League One club that needs a lot of change but has potential. Top would only sell on the basis of a price that views us as a PL club on the verge of Europe.
  20. I wouldn’t worry too much. We’ve probably think we are in talks with Russell Martin but are actually negotiating with the agent of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Russell_(footballer)
×
×
  • Create New...