Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. We're going to need a big overhaul of our chants come August seeing as we've lost Enzo and KDH so far and both Fatawu's and Mavadidi's dont work anymore. Hopefully there's a good one for Cooper and a proper siege mentality, cus we as fans can't start off slow either.
  2. This game is too athletic, cba with it.
  3. Get in!!! Those penalties were absolutely class
  4. Well we do, and that's why he's asking who might it be. I'm sure he agrees with everyone that this is shite.
  5. That's exactly what you'd expect from Trippier and Stones in that situation
  6. As threatening as he looks at times, Saka is so frustrating with how much he wastes possession.
  7. Mainoo looks very good when we actually get in decent positions. It's better, but it's still far too slow most the time.
  8. This thread should be in the general football forum or renamed KPFC II.
  9. I'd imagine towards the end of the month
  10. So if my maths is correct.. if a new member is seen wearing this new shirt in the west stand for the opening game against Spurs with PL badge, name and number, inc ticket booking fee, they would have spent £203.50 alone That's if they haven't paid for the shirt to be delivered
  11. 11am! Are you boarding at Foxton Locks? Sounds good fun
  12. Really looking forward to going down Owen Street tonight
  13. Straight Outta Kempton
  14. Hopefully it doesn't stay green on the shirt
  15. Annnnd, we're safe.
  16. On the theme of Foxestalk's 20th birthday, you really just do not get this kind of insight anywhere else.
  17. I'm ITK and this is it.
  18. Palace's opening fixtures are quite good too. I fancy them to push for the Conference League.
  19. If the beer was any good down the ground I'd be all for it. We definitely need some sort of fan zone, or better drinking areas near the ground though.
  20. @Daggers profile picture I guess the Kettering one wasn't getting enough attention
  21. Because we don't take bagpipes? England fans looked to be having a great time from what I witnessed out there. Isolated incidents that the media can't wait to jump on and which are often inaccurate, don't paint the picture of what it's actually like following England.
  22. How can anyone argue against that penalty shout being given? if that was Leicester we'd be going wild. Armstrong gets it wrong by not shooting sooner, but it takes nothing away from him being wiped out. After that though, when you're relying on Grant Hanley to bend one in to get you through, you pretty much get what you deserve.
  23. Gutted I'd miss that because of a wedding, but that would be a great trip and a good test for us.
×
×
  • Create New...