-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Premier League 24/25 Pre-season guff (misc talking points)
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
-15 points has never seemed so encouraging. -
Singing/Standing Section Updates
Stuntman_Mike replied to niyaminski's topic in Leicester City Forum
Yeah there's too many people in there who want to be where the atmosphere is and to be able to stand, but don't contribute at all. -
-
Singing/Standing Section Updates
Stuntman_Mike replied to niyaminski's topic in Leicester City Forum
That's where the curve in the stadium would be. You'd only get that when trying to buy tickets in the corners -
Palermo (in Chesterfield) - Fri 26 July, 7pm ko.
Stuntman_Mike replied to Permafrost's topic in Ticket News and Travel
I take it back, the seat map isn't loading -
Palermo (in Chesterfield) - Fri 26 July, 7pm ko.
Stuntman_Mike replied to Permafrost's topic in Ticket News and Travel
Tickets are on sale at 9am, so it might be cus you're a tad early. -
Palermo (in Chesterfield) - Fri 26 July, 7pm ko.
Stuntman_Mike replied to Permafrost's topic in Ticket News and Travel
It's under the normal away tickets section on the site. -
I'd say Winks.
-
Palermo (in Chesterfield) - Fri 26 July, 7pm ko.
Stuntman_Mike replied to Permafrost's topic in Ticket News and Travel
Feels good not using City to buy tickets for this. I can't imagine Chesterfield want to know my first pets blood type. -
Southgate steps down as England manager
Stuntman_Mike replied to foxfanazer's topic in General Football and Sport
I'm not overestimating the appeal, I know it's not like it might have been seen in the past. I'm just saying it would be a good opportunity if he fancies it. He's reportedly on around £6mill a year at Newcastle and Southgate was on close to £5mill so pay isn't likely to be a massive factor if he does. -
I understand the financial benefits, but I'd much sooner us go to a neighbouring county than some random US state. The games in France and Germany aren't exactly going to take much out of the players travel wise either. Also, it's part of the training camp nearer to there anyway.
-
They're referring to our home game against Bournemouth, because we're down there place last away game of the season.
-
-
HAS BEEN LIFTED
-
Southgate steps down as England manager
Stuntman_Mike replied to foxfanazer's topic in General Football and Sport
It still feels weird that we need to get 'promoted' before we have a chance of winning it -
Southgate steps down as England manager
Stuntman_Mike replied to foxfanazer's topic in General Football and Sport
You don't think he'd take a pay cut to manage his country? It would be a fantastic opportunity for him. He's not exactly short of money already and he'd likely find himself in another decent job after leaving the England one. -
Birmingham v Rangers at St Andrews next Wednesday. I'd imagine there should be a decent atmosphere for a friendly.
-
Safe but smart. They really need to go back to their old badge though!
-
I don't think I've ever known a team to deserve something so much. Spain were just a class above the whole tournament. To beat Croatia, the holders, the hosts, France and England is impressive. I've loved what Southgate has done with the squad unity but it's time to get someone in to really take the talent we've got forward.
-
It'll be interesting to see how it turns out!
-
I wonder if he means squad turnover rather than style?
-
Where will you be watching the final?
Stuntman_Mike replied to samlcfc1's topic in General Football and Sport
Why not go out for a few pre match beers to take in some of the atmosphere and then head home if you're not feeling the crowd that is out where you are -
Where will you be watching the final?
Stuntman_Mike replied to samlcfc1's topic in General Football and Sport
I'd imagine the short turn around time from the semi final meant it wasn't possible. But that would have been amazing.
