Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. He's got his own stand based on these comments
  2. I don't care where it is, he's clearly just late to the ball.
  3. You know it's bad when we want Villa to do well.. hopefully they're at home second leg too, not sure who will be.
  4. That's never a red. Any contact is going to look bad when you slow it down! I'm not being bias and I'd say the same if went for us. He's late and it's a yellow, there's no intent to harm him.
  5. The amount of people who don't know how to use roundabouts is crazy. People not indicating at all when they should is one thing, but I've seen so many people indicating the wrong way, or signalling their intent on the exit before. Frustrating
  6. Really enjoyed it last year, hopefully can get the time off work and a side together again.
  7. Already dumped my ticket on a mate who doesn't have any self respect. There will be more claps than people raging.
  8. 2010 - KP bought us 2011 - Stadium name change (a fairly big deal) 2018 - Helicopter crash 2019 - Southampton 0-9 It's mental really. We're certainly not a boring club
  9. It really is sad to read that people are giving up, but it is completely understandable. I just hope we/they get the spark back soon. The club are risking losing a generation of fans. Losing people who would normally be there through the bad times and closing off fans over the last few years is a monumental **** up and will cause lasting damage.
  10. If I was going back this season, I'd be trying to get that going.
  11. Definitely seeing an increase in Derby shirts lately.
  12. I still can't get my head around Portsmouth being an island. Hope you enjoyed my irrelevant fun fact that was deliberately not football related.
  13. There's a guaranteed howler/red card or something of that nature in this one. Cowards masking effort with an easy way out etc.
  14. I genuinely don't feel that way these days. I'm completely numb to it unfortunately.
  15. I think he was injured all season.
  16. It's going to be a very difficult job. We need a leader who is willing to put up with the issues behind the scenes (without being a yes man), is good with youth, has worked on low budgets and someone who has a good connection with the fans. Goes without saying, but they need to actually be competent to stop the rot. Just someone to give us hope again.
  17. I think most people are past that. In a very strange way, it would probably be a relief. We need this over with.
  18. I didn't know he was 32.
  19. I was in that group, but the club have made me so angry that even if we by some miracle won there to stay up I couldn't actually celebrate and enjoy it. It's just a bit of a lose lose situation and I don't want to be anywhere near it.
  20. No older than 11/12. Mods feel free to remove all these comments if it's too much drama. I was just frustrated still and wanted to vent about how useless the club is.
  21. Yep. One steward even had the cheek to say to the lad who interjected 'what's your problem?' when he was rightfully fuming and shouting. Some conflict resolution training that
  22. Some **** was assaulting his own son on Saturday and they were all stood around doing nothing and I'd go as far as saying ignoring it. It took another fan to step in to help sort it. Absolutely disgusting. I had to actually tell a steward to get involved.
  23. We all know what will happen and we all know how this season ends. Just have the weekend to enjoy yourself
  24. Can't think of anything worse than going to this. Imagine being surrounded by people clapping off our relegated squad.
×
×
  • Create New...