-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
The ref makes a single debateable decision late in the game despite getting everything else spot on and they're up in arms. Meanwhile the club is dying in front of their eyes and it's ok because they've had a ST since the seats were actually blue and it's 'just the way it is'.
-
Protest march vs Norwich - Sat 28th Feb 2026
Stuntman_Mike replied to Dan's topic in Leicester City Forum
Why? It's perfectly fine where it's starting from at the moment.. -
Protest march vs Norwich - Sat 28th Feb 2026
Stuntman_Mike replied to Dan's topic in Leicester City Forum
Great post. Having someone like him at the march would help. -
I think I'd just see it as my opportunity to get out tbh. Imagine being buzzing for the first game, fresh start, only to see the Ginetta's bus pull up next to you in the car park.
-
Protest march vs Norwich - Sat 28th Feb 2026
Stuntman_Mike replied to Dan's topic in Leicester City Forum
I just can't get over the 'Vichai gave his life for this club'. It's absolutely insane behaviour. -
If you didn't already know and time allows it, Bratislava is only a hour away and worth the visit for cheap beers/another country to tick off.
-
Eindhoven and Genk next weekend 😃
-
Spouts nonsense about disagreeing with people lobbying for change. Says we should be lobbying for change. Also, I assume they knew everything about King Power before they took over? These fanny's are scared of change, but for us right now, even changing to fairly poor hands would still be an upgrade.
-
It really pains me that I share a football club with these people.
-
Protest march vs Norwich - Sat 28th Feb 2026
Stuntman_Mike replied to Dan's topic in Leicester City Forum
Genuinely unbelievable these. -
Protest march vs Norwich - Sat 28th Feb 2026
Stuntman_Mike replied to Dan's topic in Leicester City Forum
Happy to back this. I'll be there We need change, our club is dying. -
Thomas did well there.
-
-
Portsmouth losing the only positive so far.
-
Yeah that's grim
-
Can't deny seeing it official hurts. We've been on the verge of dropping into it for a while and I'm confident we'll go down, but it's still not nice to see.
-
Southampton v Leicester - FA CUP - Saturday 14th Feb 3pm
Stuntman_Mike replied to beepee1984's topic in Leicester City Forum
Straight to penalties then -
Yeah I know I can do that, but it's one that's easier to just delete as I see it rather than unsubscribe altogether. Besides, I shouldn't have to unsubscribe, thats what grinds my gears.. I shouldn't be getting it in the first place
-
So they don't want to remind me of Mother's Day by sending me an email about Mother's Day? I just don't understand it It's like they can't possibly NOT send me an email about a LCFC mother's day card or some cheap tat they're selling.. it's so specific. I don't get emails from everywhere else doing similar, I don't get warnings when I walk into Tesco and their cards are on display. I just find it completely strange that's all. I understand it's a difficult time for people, I'm not being insensitive btw. I just don't really see what it achieves and it's more for them to look good rather than actually caring.
-
What's good about it? If I'd seen it posted before, I wouldn't have posted it again.
-
Australia would be a fantastic host. Sports mad, plenty of infrastructure already in place and just generally an amazing country for people to visit.
-
Yeah on Boxing Day! It's weird how I can remember moments like that, but forgot so much of what's happened recently
-
He did score, but I can't think of the goal. I do remember the one he scored at Bolton, that must've been over 30 yards out.
-
Almost feels a pointless thread until we have something to back. I genuinely don't see us getting another win in this moment.
