Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. Him and Nelson need someone experienced and with genuine quality alongside them. Them two being together is never the answer. You need composure and reassurance and if not you need to be good at bailing yourself out which he struggles with too. That's before getting on the fact his passing ability is Sunday league.
  2. If I was in the trenches with this lad I'd be turning the rifle on myself within 3 minutes tops.
  3. He's been dogshit, but he's not even been the worse player in our team.
  4. I think it's going to be another draw. The improvement is there, but Norwich are on a decent run and I just don't think we're quite there yet. Hope it's one we continue to build momentum either way and hoping Oxford hold or beat West Brom.
  5. Please do this impression when they agree with one of your points.
  6. The Europa League seems really weak this season compared to previous years.
  7. Looking forward to this starting 19th March.
  8. I love Loftus Road. Ibrox is great, but I think Villa Park is better inside and slightly better overall. I think St James Park is the best of the modern grounds. Special mentions to Oakwell, Hillsborough, Craven Cottage and Molinuex.
  9. Champion of Champions tickets on sale for Leicester in November. https://www.axs.com/uk/series/31544/champion-of-champions-snooker-2026-general-sale-tickets
  10. I thought you were an advocate for improving the atmosphere. Someone suggests singing a song for a player who has given us a lift and you don't think it's worth it, even in the short term?
  11. I don't want to just dig him out, but that good long ball was a hopeful punt that Ayling didn't deal with, it wasn't like he picked Daka out through intelligence or skill.
  12. Credit where credit is due, he was average tonight. Well in Luke
  13. That's being fresh on as well, when we're in a dog fight.
  14. Imagine having him as a team mate. Looking for some kind of movement ahead of you knowing he's going to do everything in his power to kill it.
  15. We've got an actual footballer in the side
  16. Improved, but still frustrating. Ayew is vile. Genuinely a disgrace to watch.
  17. I'd sooner get stabbed than shot.
  18. Me and my pals had a top weekend in Eindhoven. We stopped at Ghent on the way and Genk coming back. FC Eindhoven 3-2 Almere City Last minute screamer won it, felt like non league level despite it being 2nd tier and Almere being in the top division last season. Fell in love with the place tbf, just everything you want from a match day and so pure. I haven't celebrated a Leicester goal like I did their winner and I'd only been there 2 hours. Genk 0-3 Standard Liege I think Genk looked leggy after winning in Zagreb in the week and never got going. Both sets of support amazing. Genk halted the game with pyro and fireworks at the start of the second half and Liege didn't stop all game. I love visiting Belgium and Netherlands, just so easy to get to, yet so different for all the right reasons. Looking forward to planning another.
  19. Sounds a great experience. I've seen the clips of fans in Belgrade wafting the flames in the away end with smashed up seats. Absolute carnage
  20. We pay Vietes, our 3rd choice goalkeeper and someone the majority of our own fans wouldn't even recognise walking down the street, 3x the amount Coventry pay their 1st choice goalkeeper.. That's before you bring in our clean sheet record.
  21. If we get bad owners we can try and get them out too? You don't sit around not trying to make any positive change because it could get worse. KP are running us that badly, we could get 'poor' owners and it would still be an upgrade.
  22. Absolutely loved the guy with us. We really were spoilt with characters and heroes all within a short space of time.
  23. As we were at the point of "we just need a manager", I can't have too many complaints. He seems a nice guy, who I hope can motivate the team. I'm just convinced the rot has set in too much and we're still relying on others being worse than us, rather than what he comes in and does being the difference.
  24. I meant in the football league and who'd be our L1 relegation rivals..
×
×
  • Create New...