Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. I don't mind being an Arsenal fan tonight
  2. But.. But... NO VAR!!! /s
  3. Quite frankly, my dear, who gives a damn?
  4. You asked for miracles, Pliskin, I give you the F.B.I. Leicester City FC.
  5. I did love me some flexible multi-position subs in FM, and that's something I can definitely agree with in real life, too. (depending on the players).
  6. I wonder how long it'll be before we get the next 3atb thread?
  7. Will he have any studs on his boots this time?
  8. What (type of) drug would be necessary to hallucinate that kind of team atm?
  9. That's an insult to armadillos
  10. I'm a bit conflicted by this. Is he good enough? Probably not, but I doubt we can get anyone who is for the squad we currently have. The one lesson I'm taking away from yesterday's match, over and before any other, is that there was a damn good reason for why last years squad got us relegated to League One, and until we replace those who still aren't good enough, we're going to struggle. Bistric will hopfully help, but our defence is still pretty woeful, (JJ being the ONLY exception I see from yesterday's match) and that (especially thanks to Nelson's injury) is why we're going to struggle regardless of who manages us this season, IMHO. You could have the best tactics, but our players aren't good enough to keep the opposition out anyway, and don't help whoever's in goal behind them, though finding a keeper who isn't a bombscare with the ball would be a good idea, thanks
  11. But what really matters is if he's a carpenter /s
  12. But then we're left with the muck at the bottom
  13. We still have too many shite players... Is that a solvable problem, though?
  14. FFS. Inevitable, though...
  15. YES!!! JJ!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
  16. We're supporting Derby now?
  17. Your saw my earlier post, didn't you
×
×
  • Create New...