Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. At least we're away so our record won't be beaten
  2. I have a bad feeling about this.
  3. I dunno why but Reguilon's name always reminds me of that Ariston washing machine advert Would he be an automatic replacement?
  4. After the game against Wolves, we need:
  5. Lsst time I stopped watching (Brighton) we went on to draw... Am tempted to quit again
  6. *facepalm*
  7. Fawa is working, albeit not in English.
  8. Chequemate.
  9. TBH - so was she - she belonged to the group that feel that humanity HAS to suffer in order to 'benefit from God'
  10. Another dodgy Forex trader, then. Not a direct gambling corp, though, so...
  11. I say we take off and drop him from orbit - it's the only way to be sure...
  12. Well, he won't get resurrected until Easter, so... /s
  13. This calls for:
  14. Aww, diddums
  15. Won't move? 😋
  16. Easy pickings
  17. Oh well, Antiques Roadshow has been postponed
  18. Going? Nah - the only game we might go to at any point would be away at Arsenal, but that's already happened this season...
  19. Good - the lower the chance they have of beating our 9-0, the more likely my wife will be happier to watch Antiques Roadshow
  20. You think he'll sprout elsewhere?
  21. I'm sure there's loads who'd love that, though
  22. According to a youtube video I watched last week, Spurs are only the most average Spursy side in the history of the EPL - West Brom is the worst
  23. Would a quadruple facepalm be enough for that?
×
×
  • Create New...