Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Noooo... Dammit. Oh well... 20-10
  2. ARGH. Good finish, but still 10-10 Booo 13-10
  3. No, really?
  4. 5-10@HT We'll take that
  5. The reverse psychology is working then? EDIT: Nope
  6. Not sure about the defence, though (Not doing too badly since the yellow, TBF)
  7. Yay - 5 7-0 England
  8. Nah - he'd tell you he'd do it and nick all the silverware while we're not looking
  9. I just got back from shopping, and... Yeah, nah (EDIT: when's the rugby on? )
  10. Time to go shopping, methinks
  11. Yep - being paid good money for a career is one thing, but being paid ridiculous/stoopid money for anything is something else.
  12. You can say that again
  13. Obligatory:
  14. Meh. I'm not that interested in the UCL
  15. Anything worth watching the highlights for, later, yet?
  16. I take it Arsenal scored, then? (Note: Am not watching or even looking at the scores - but I can tell when goals go in by Tina's audible reaction froom here )
  17. Nope. Not going there...
  18. Damn you - I got that stuck in my head now (It works for that line, too...)
  19. I was gonna say - Latvia doesn't sound like a bad place to visit
  20. Exactly...
  21. And... BREATHE... *PHEW* YAYYYYYYYY
×
×
  • Create New...