Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  2. When his go-go-gadget legs work, he's great... Otherwise...
  3. FFS - had to happen dinnit?
  4. Let loose the dogs of war...
  5. I'll have to remember that one - thanks (EDIT: Tina says thanks (sarcastically) too )
  6. Knew that was gonna happen. Sorry Tina
  7. Be glad you're not married to a supporter of theirs then
  8. You haven't had them attached yet?
  9. I can't believe the ref mist it.
  10. Happy Birthday to you, Leicester City are Blue, You scored a good penno, Happy Birthday to you...
  11. His new nickname has to be 'Forty' now, surely?
  12. Yay - a goal, somewhere in the mist
  13. Should we mail him a pair of ice skates?
  14. Quite frankly, my dear, who gives a damn?
  15. Maybe you should let him know...
  16. Who doesn't love the smell of napalm in the morning? 😋
  17. jacqueslevat on X: If additional motivation is needed for Forest, a 15-0 win sees them take 2nd place.
  18. Probably not, but I can't join you...
  19. I think I was right the first time: we be cwap. Most of our players aren't really good enough. The question is, can and will we do anything in this window to change that? If not, we're going DOWN...
  20. I'll say it again: we be cwap.
×
×
  • Create New...