Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. I've never bought an alcoholic drink in my life, but I'd pay for that!
  2. YYYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D: BEK :D:D:D:D:D:D
  3. YYYYYYEEESSSS!!! VARDY!!! Spurs being Spursy again?
  4. It still took them 30mins How many do you think they'll get now?
  5. Meh - could be worse
  6. I can't even see the post on twitter that's linked, so... The team doesn't exist
  7. So, it has come to this. As the prophecy foretold. (https://xkcd.com/1022/)
  8. SIOIOSIKIS? (IYKYK)
  9. Vertical? They're really trying to shoot for the moon?
  10. I knew watching this match wasn't a good idea
  11. I hope we're not jinxing it by watching
  12. We're watching Wolves vs Arsenal... (As you'd expect?)
  13. There are times when I think posting this is a bad idea, but I don't think it matters much atm
  14. It's obvious we're running into limitations of competence with the players we have available, though still, Y U SUB BEK, RVN? (How rude would a rude Ruud be if rude Ruud would be rude? )
  15. (It's a carp)
  16. DAMMIT
  17. I'm saying nothing - anything I do say will get used against me in the 2nd half
  18. *PHEW*
  19. ARGH.
  20. There's not been that much good news around here, so
×
×
  • Create New...