Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. I'm definitely happy we didn't bother with the Fantasy Footy this year (We only do it if LCFC are in the PL, since we have an agreement to always take 3 players from each of our teams (LCFC+Arsenal) to compete against each other, but I abstained, so )
  2. What do you do if you don't drink?
  3. It'd still require our team to score, though
  4. Sleeping Booties.
  5. You can say that again... Oh, wait...
  6. Does anyone know?
  7. A shot!
  8. ZZZZZzzzzz
  9. I suggest we step up to red alert...
  10. Sergeant Hair to the rescue?
  11. Man City's Spectrum of attacking options are falling a bit short atm... (How long can I keep the Captain Scarlet theme going?)
  12. Ooh. save.
  13. We're watching the Telemundo stream...
  14. The Mysterons might want revenge, then, though
  15. Well, DUH
  16. Tossard 😋
  17. Which one do you think he'll go for?
  18. How we're still at the top of the bottom-6 teams IDK
  19. Sofa king crap.
  20. That's allowed? :P
  21. MAV!!!!! YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
  22. Okazaki MK2?
  23. Clap your hands...
×
×
  • Create New...