Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Depends if it only truly affects Everton (Because Florist do well enough to stay out of trouble regardless.)
  2. -1 for them not being wide enough Seriously, though - this has to be the worst get-out-of-jail card for PSR: just get relegated before the accounts need to be considered
  3. I guess there had to be three, right? RIP Sol. 39? Now I'm feeling really old
  4. YYYESSS!!! Buonanotte!!!!
  5. Time to go shopping, I guess?
  6. One of the best examples of a true professional sportsperson, on and off the pitch - a pro's pro as my Mum put it. A LCFC legend, ofc. I hope he's as successful in what ever else he does next...
  7. I've seen worse
  8. I'm sticking with my 'any points will do' outlook for now...
  9. I've just been watching it in the background, while I do other stuff - advantages of having 2 computers (desktop+laptop)
  10. You have to laugh... (Because, you know... )
  11. WARD? WARD? EDIT: I'm thinking that doing my shopping before the match might not have been the best idea
  12. Go Lando...
  13. If Lando didn't have bad starts, he wouldn't start at all
  14. Wow - this stream doesn't ahve adverts that are twice as loud as the match - I didn't know that was allowed
  15. YYYEEEEEES!!!! FAES!!!!!!! VAR actually did it's job for once?
  16. So we're getting Fuched anyway?
  17. I knew I should have been watching this on my laptop from behind the sofa
  18. I just went down the list on footybite until one worked
  19. Go Lando... Not good from Hamilton
×
×
  • Create New...