Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Nope - I'm taking credit for this one after going shopping just before HT. 😋
  2. My Internet died after that went in just out of spite 😋
  3. Did I miss any FataWOW moments then? MOTD worth watching later?
  4. I guess going shopping really was a sacrifice worth making, then
  5. I don't like shopping on Saturdays, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make
  6. Time to go shopping methinks 😋
  7. Tackles? What are they? đŸ˜‹â˜šī¸
  8. *toaster laughs*.
  9. Yep - I definitely think we'll struggle more than we need to without our FataWOW moments
  10. Meta-moaning? Verse? What is it this time? People cannot help themselves Moan about moaning
  11. Shows how bad we are given how many saves he's having to make, though, dunnit?
  12. Who knew we'd slip up on Greece?
  13. ROTFLMAOx2
  14. BELLINGHAM!!!
  15. ROFLMAO... Lucky...
  16. #whatsthematterface?
  17. *sigh* LOL.
  18. Repeat after me: it's just a phase...
  19. OMGWTFLMAO
  20. The worm that turned...
  21. Meh - he's not our problem anymore
  22. https://i.imgur.com/JtVdwu6.mp4
×
×
  • Create New...