Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Lee Sweatshirt

Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Sweatshirt

  1. Also lovely to spot a Hinckley Foxes banner! G'won!
  2. Love Tuchel, doesn't put up with any bullshit!
  3. Quite like this from Espanyol, a reissue of their 1992–1993 Away Jersey apparently:
  4. Exactly, and the constant pans to Penaldo...
  5. Portugal so average and so lucky.
  6. Would rather he go to Man City to be honest, just to spite Arsenal fans who I detest!
  7. On paper, that's a top appointment for Forest. Shocked he's going there though, surely would've aimed higher...
  8. A bit fishy that, surely other teams will appeal.
  9. We're definitely going to get skittled on this track and end up following on and losing by an innings... (Thank me later)
  10. We might as well play with one less man than play Bashir. Offers little with the ball, poor fielder and can't bat.
  11. Championship is about his level, I reckon.
  12. Yeah, I've not long got back from a walk and I was absolutely dripping with sweat, yet I saw a chap out running, albeit very, very slowly. How?! And why?! I went out for a run at about 10:15pm last night and it was quite pleasant, but I'm off work this week and thought why not go then, then get back in time for the Scotland game.
  13. He might surprise us all and do really, really well but whilst King Power and Jon Rudkin are still here, I'm just not interested.
  14. Silly lad. Serious enough for Stokes to be considering resigning as captain apparently.
  15. Go on Kimi! Seriously impressive, dealing with all that towards the end. Russell in the mud!
  16. Indeed! Already pulled out a 5 second lead!
  17. Real shame, was looking forward to a Kimi and Max battle!
×
×
  • Create New...