Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Lee Sweatshirt

Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Sweatshirt

  1. You can say that again.
  2. Bristric couldn't hit the side of a Renault Espace!
  3. De Cordova-Reid couldn't hit the side of a Renault Espace!
  4. Was a bit like that Simpsons episode when Homer boxes Fair play to Hrgovic though, what a chin! Surely Itauma will learn a lot from that. Edit: Great minds! @chuck'em
  5. Fair play to those of you who can stomach watching this. First 45 minutes I've watched and that's enough for me.
  6. Rogers, Palmer and Joao Pedro is some front three - should be good to watch this season.
  7. Hopefully it keeps on raining to spice things up a bit!
  8. Worst possible appointment we could have made. The total opposite of what we needed - well done Top and Rudkin!
  9. Is that Ellis Simms starting up front for Cov? Spent all that money and he still starts. Christ
  10. Regardless what you think of Red Bull, you can't argue that in terms of sporting projects, they get the infrastructure and things behind the scenes right, at least more often than not. As I say, regardless of what you think of them, everything they do is geared towards success and they focus massively on infrastructure, which is probably what we're crying out for at the moment, in terms of competent people being in the right roles and empowered, and really changing the culture as a whole - probably everything we've been lacking for a few years now.
  11. Great start from plucky Wrexham!
  12. This commentator is boiling my piss, everything is "beaten away" - get in the bin!
  13. I'm a big fan of the Vomero Plus, lots of cushion which I appreciate with having more of a Rugby player build! Very solid effort and pace that, especially in that shoe
  14. I really don't rate him. £10m is a very good deal for us, I reckon.
  15. Hmm. He won't be on pennies either. I get we need some experience, but not a huge fan of this.
  16. Ipswich. Huge move for Abdul, that.
  17. Poor old Russell
  18. Had that awful knot in the stomach all day today and struggled to concentrate on anything. Come on lads, let's do it!
  19. Damn, that's a very decent deal!
×
×
  • Create New...