Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. I'm in Spain at the moment so the potential of a 3am start is making me lean towards not bothering.
  2. Wonder if anyone on here likes stuttered run ups?
  3. That's just not a pen. He's touched the ball.
  4. Serves Senegal right. Horrible team. Behave like petulant children whenever something goes against them.
  5. No chance Andersen is worth £100+m btw.
  6. The midfield is shocking on the transition.
  7. To be fair that wasn't as bad as Konsa against Ghana the other day.
  8. This England team feels very Rowett.
  9. Since when did Choudhury play for Congo.
  10. No chance. I'm sure Chalobah will have Mbappe in his pocket.
  11. Sweden's goalkeeping selection seems odd. Surely Johansson is way better than that bloke from Derby. With it being Potter I assume it's to do with playing out from the back. Just play your best keeper man.
  12. Since when was Kermit the frog a refereeing expert.
  13. It's VAR re-refereeing the game.
  14. Was about to go to bed ffs.
  15. Absolutely no chance that's a foul. Shocking decision.
  16. This World Cup is the worst in my living memory. Obviously a massive moment for Canada but it all feels very World Cup conference league. I just don't care.
  17. The only thing I don't like about this is despite him going down a division, he'll no doubt be getting a significant pay rise.
  18. What's an EFL Trophy?
  19. This has been liquid football from minute one.
×
×
  • Create New...