Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I know people will argue but I've not got too many complaints. If we carried on being attacking and lost anyway people would be saying we were naive. Easy to say we needed to push out and get an outlet but they forced us so far back with so many attackers on the pitch we didn't really have a choice. I know it sounds stupid but we scored too early so it forced our hand.
If the £20 wasn't bad enough, the production quality is atrocious. Streams rarely work and punditry consists of Gerry Taggart getting giddy about a 3 yard Bobby Reid pass, whilst ignoring the main topics of discussion.
You just know there won't be this big clear out that is needed. There may be one or two before transfer deadline day and then the odd loan for players on big wages to the Championship.