Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,895
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. Stephyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  2. I'd take that in a heartbeat right now!
  3. Southampton losing already!
  4. Does Ayew's contract include a clause that he must be selected to play when fit or something?
  5. Not an easy name to work with so to keep it simple - to the tune of the Pet Shop Boys' "Go West" (aka "2-0 and you still don't sing", "You're sh1t and you know you" are etc etc): Bilaaaaaal, Bilal El Khannouss, Bilaaaaaal, Bilal El Khannouss, Bilaaaaaal, Bilal El Khannouss, Bilaaaaaal, Bilal El Khannouss
  6. What about Vardy?
  7. Saints losing
  8. Not sure that would make much difference!
  9. Maybe we'll have the benefit of a few new faces by the time the fixture is re-arranged - I'll take any luck we can get right now!
  10. I'd prefer a terrible Buonanotte to Ayew any day of the week!
  11. I guess that's severed any remaining ties he has with the club hierarchy then!
  12. I am and I do! And I hope the last bit never happens!
  13. Corrected it for you
  14. Who'd want any of our players? (apart from Mads)
  15. Another stroke of genius appointment from our inept board!
  16. Was very tempted to leave at HT but stayed until about 80 mins. I hardly ever leave early but my very least expectation is that the team show some fight and I saw no evidence of that in the 80 minutes that I watched suffered.
  17. We might actually win a few games next season back in the Championship!
  18. Wolves, Tigers and it's forecast to be raining cats and dogs on Sunday!
  19. We should give him the appropriate treatment every time he touches the ball if he does!
  20. A late Arsenal winner too please!
×
×
  • Create New...