Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Iwebema

Member
  • Posts

    1,145
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Iwebema

  1. The one thing you could never criticise winks for last season was effort, the amount of times he was sprinting back and diving in to tackles. That goal today tells you something isn't right. This isn't the winks we know
  2. I think they made it very clear they dont really understand football and are just happy to be watching it. No credible argument other than I'm a better fan than you because I accept poor performance and don't really understand what I'm watching, happy clapper 101.
  3. Great counter argument. Just as I thought, well done for confirming what I suspected 👍
  4. They really aren't, sure some are, but alot of them have gone into real detailed analysis of why it's not working, high lighting several red flags. The consistent miss management of games in the same way over and over. Repetitive mistakes that hes shown no sign of fixing, if anything hes double downed on them even more. The flip side of the argument that you haven't made yet seems to just be believe in him, based on nothing other than we should because thats the nice thing to do? And we should ignore what data/analysis/our eyes tell us?
  5. They still have no argument. They are now just resorting to name calling. Here are some facts, here is some data, here is some tactical analysis, a long list of reasons why warning signs and red flags are everywhere. Yeah well I just believe, and you are a twat for not believing. Too much Ted lasso imo.
  6. Without him I am not convinced we would have a point on the board, that is the difference he is making every week. Essentially keeping cooper just about in a job. It will be a sad day when he inevitably leaves, lucky to have him.
  7. Tells you all you need to know about the give him time brigade. They have no argument for it other than lazy football tropes so they resort to this because they have nothing else to offer. Pathetic really. Whether it's data, tactical analysis or just using your eyes and understanding football, he's mis managed every game. He almost couldn't believe we got to 2-2 we were that bad and he just stood there and did nothing, didn't react, just went shit, how the hell have we done that, better leave it then? Is it working?
  8. Same mistakes again. He can't keep relying on ridiculously high efficiency rate of goal execution and Mads pulling off several worldies every week. Set up poor like a lower league team, let's be honest we fluked getting back into it. 2 goals from 1 shot in target. And then no subs AGAIN. Dreadful. Get him gone ASAP.
  9. Mads is just incredible. Keeping us alive in so many games. Cooper owes him his job.
  10. Please do not go super defensive. We've got back into because we haven't played like a league one side and offered something. This team is better than he thinks it is, shouldn't constantly take us to be terrible and go down before we play.
  11. I said after everton, he has shown you what he is, it won't change, this is fundamentally who he is as a manager, at best a bang average championship manager. The give him time brigade are expecting him to do something he has never shown, because he doesn't have it in him, so why carry on?
  12. No one expected us to get a result, the performance is key and he's got us playing like a lower league team in the cup.....again! You cant do that any more, football has moved on. Just delaying the inevitable by continuing to play out tired football platitudes and ignoring everything we see.
  13. Ive never known a team set up so defensively but not be able to defend haha Cant stand how cowardly and pathetic he has us playing, constantly talking us down like we are idiots and we don't understand what Premier league football is. When in reality he is the one who doesn't understand and is out of his depth
  14. I would be shocked if it's not Mads JJ Okoli Faes Kris Winks Ndidi Skipp Ayew Mavididi Vardy And we play it like Newcastle away last season
  15. Just the 5-0 then 😅
  16. This is the 3rd article this week from tanner having a dig at cooper in a round about way. Not sure what to make of that, probably nothing but everywhere I turn people don't seem to be having him other than the clappers
  17. Either way, he will know his record with forest ended awfully and he's still not got a win with us heading into Arsenal away. He's on one hell of a winless streak which won't be going unnoticed by people in the game. Lose a couple more with us and he might struggle to find a way back to a decent job.
  18. I wish cooper had turned us down 😅
  19. @Muzzy_no7 one more time
  20. Who knows how true this is, it's the 3rd or 4th report so no smoke without fire... I dont think its something that would just be made up...but my guess would be agents of unhappy players? Verstagaard maybe? Something just doesn't feel right does it, I'm pretty open in my views, I think hes a nice honest guy, I hope he is successful but I think its going to be in the football league. But I have never seen so many people so quickly want a manager out. I said at the time of his appointment it made no sense because he was never getting time here, he had to hit the ground running or fans would be on him quicker than you'd imagine and it's turned out the be the case. He hasn't helped himself by dropping some absolute clangers but all round a really silly appointment from the off that wasn't really thought through.
  21. Is this true? Didn't they just give him a new deal?
  22. Remember where we came from, accept under performance, just be pleased to be part of it. Under no circumstances should you demand or expect any more. Happy clapper brigade who have played their own part in the fall over the last few years 👍
  23. As always fabulous work really enjoy reading the breakdowns! This particular bit is the concern, we are extremely efficient in the small windows we play well, that will regress as its impossible to maintain all season. Playing poorly and just about getting away with it and we still dont have a win....feels like the worst is yet to come, and this is the honeymoon period...we are lucky to have Mads in goal who has kept us in games. We can't move cooper on quick enough imo, but I think some will need to see that regression play out before realising it.
×
×
  • Create New...