-
Posts
1,145 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Iwebema
-
A mixed bag of a window for me. We've done some bizarre stuff like okoli and Ayew. Over spent in areas we didn't desperately need which lead to us having to cheap out in priority areas. Failed again to move the dead wood out. But signed some nice young exciting talent in BEK and Skipp. Given ourselves some squad depth, and most importantly for me we have given ourselves a fighting chance. It's up to cooper now to put it all together and find a way to win, I believe the squad is capable of staying up (minus ridiculous psr deductions) Oh and another positive got lots of young talent out on loan!
-
Odsonne Edouard joins on loan - Official
Iwebema replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Stop pretending to be human, AI doesn't sleep -
They know they signed Nketiah right?
-
Theres plenty of time, got until 1am haven't they aslong as a deal sheet is in for 11pm? Although it's all looking done, just waiting on Nketiah
-
Ben Nelson - loan to Oxford United - Official
Iwebema replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
"Big Ben's here" Cancel the loan. -
I think Edouard is probably the best we could do given its deadline day and we have no money left. It's been a mixed bag of a window, certainly some good signings. I think my biggest issue is we clearly had money to spend as we have spent, but I would say getting in a proper goal scorer was the most important thing and should of been prioritised and we've focused our money and attention in other areas leaving us scrambling on the last day to find a cheap option. I'm thankful we have found something because having nothing would be worse, but its been another window where mistakes have been made....and we still can't shift soumare haha
-
That Rudkin fluff piece was a pretty desperate attempt to get let in to the club.
-
Heard Cooper wants him out of retirement on a 4 year deal.
-
I doubt we can get this done aswell, but if Arsenal do get Sterling he isnt going to be near the team. Would be worth a call!
-
Because we aren't the draw we used to be. I'd happily take a few years of what Palace have been to stabilise us again.
-
That screams of "I better say something to look like I knew all along" It has confirmed that Tanner is very distant from the club and knows absolutely nothing and maybe Nixon now does know a few bits
-
Another striker that doesn't score, but its a vast improvement on the chasm of nothingness as an alternative.
-
Another striker that doesn't score, but its a vast improvement on the chasm of nothingness as an alternative.
-
Who knew it would come to this, wanting ings. Tbf most saw it coming
-
Finally time for Danny Ings
-
Because we aren't a serious club, with long term plans in place, where people in positions of power are held to account based on their performance. It scatter gun, some good, some bad and retrospectively analyse it. But you are told to ignore the bad and never talk about it because sometimes it's been good.
-
Leicester vs Aston Villa - Pre-match Thread (August 31st)
Iwebema replied to 420Hashish's topic in Leicester City Forum
They also shook things up at board/director level, bought in Lange and said make us a top half Premier league team, then enhanced that again in 2023 bringing in Monchi. Holding their directors to account, performance based reviews, pushing for a better standard. Absolute weirdos. 😅 -
I actually thought even if we don't sign anyone they might leak some stories, make it look like they've tried. But no they are actually this delusional.
-
Even with a fit vardy it's a hell of a call leaning on a 38 year old to keep you up. It's like they think it's 1998 still.
-
I get this now, we all thought it would be a positive light, but actually you meant we would dislike him even more as he takes his incompetence to whole new levels by going into a premier league season with worse strikers than we had in the championship.
-
There is no chance of us spending any more money now. It's a cheap loan deal at best. But I think we are done and we've ****ed it up again. Reminiscent of not signing Lookman to bring balance to the team. And then forced into 3 terrible panic signings in January that cost more than he would of. It's classic leicester
-
He will have to get in over Ayew and BDR first.....although Cooper will have gone by then
-
Injured until October. That's a no then, window closed. Tomorrow should be fun 😁
-
-
I think this is what frustrates me the most, sometimes we do some really smart things, but then other glaringly obvious things we just consciously ignore and think ahhh it will be fine. I get not every club and their recruitment is spot on perfect, but not finding a potential scoring striker is just madness.
