Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Iwebema

Member
  • Posts

    1,145
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Iwebema

  1. I won't believe it until Bob Faesen has reported it
  2. Given it was an issue with his achilles in the medical, I think stay clear, alot of money for a blown achilles.
  3. He only wants Anstey Nomads
  4. @moore_94 is definitely AI, cutting up that talksport interview, splitting each relevant quote in to each specific transfer topic in record speed. Chat GPMoore
  5. I know legend and similar terms get thrown about too loosely in the modern game, but not in this case. Much like vardy and kasper, you can comfortably say he gave everything he had, every week and it was as close to having one of us playing for the team from an effort perspective. A true fan. I actually think he could still do a great job in the football league, but I am kind of pleased he retired fox. Legend 🤴
  6. I think this is the worry, no solid link, but his profile, from what we have already seen this window, is very much Coopers idea of what he believes is a good player. Loads of premier league experience, runs alot, doesn't score.
  7. I thought the same thing. We would go down with a record low goals scored....But imagine the shit housery him and Vardy could pull together.
  8. Yeah I think it will be LW - Mavididi/BDR RW - Fatawu/Ayew CAM - Buonanotte/El Khannous ST - Vardy/new number 9 And then a few of those are fluid across the front line.
  9. Agreed it's the kind of signing that may not work, you can never really predict how players will take to the premier league with 100% accuracy. But these are the kind of signings that fit a positive recruitment strategy to get us back to where we were. It looks to me like we have tried to find a balance between Cooper getting experienced players and Glover signings (I'm assuming this and then whoever the new number 9 is will be glover signings) The finances of Ayew deal are still gross, but that aside as a player he will be useful, the worry was what if he is our last signing etc. Or we bought 2 more premier league meh signings for more than they are worth. We can only review the window at the end....find a decent number 9 on top of this and I think its about as good as we could of hoped for.
  10. It's a tough deal to do, assuming they want him to play tomorrow in Europe. I am hopeful the number 9 we buy isn't one that's been mentioned yet. Hopefully something breaks later today...
  11. I dont know who Tom is, but I've heard Sargent is definitely high on the target list for the number 9 we want.
  12. Will be a very tough game, difficult to see anything other than a Villa win. Hopefully we can nick a point, the performance will be the most important thing, after the internationals we have a very important run where we simple have to win a few.
  13. Need Bob Faesen to confirm before I believe
  14. That's the spirit 😀
  15. Similar to the Ayew deal, it's fine enough as a squad addition, he's certainly a much better back up GK than we have. But again similar to the Ayew deal IF the numbers are true, then you have to wonder what on earth we are doing that's up to 18m for a 33 and 31 year old who are essentially back ups and don't improve us in any way. For a team that is in trouble for serious PSR breaches who had to conduct an internal review to understand how the most expensive premier league team in history got relegated, to sink that kind of money into these kind of players is quite frankly beyond irresponsible. Hopefully it's not true, but we've over paid for every single player so far and outside of Okoli, I don't believe any of these are Glover scouted targets.
  16. It must be the winger then. The goal keeper cost luton 2.5m no way his value has increased to 10m with a relegation....he says knowing full well rudkin would pay it....
  17. Think it will be back up keeper, if we did go from mads to this then we really are more insane than first feared
  18. We still have to find a striker regardless. The key thing with this is he's got room to grow. Rather than a 32 year old with 10 years of evidence that he won't be a game changer. Here you have a highly rated 20 year old who hopefully will only improve as player and on those numbers. It's obviously a risk but every transfer is. I would much rather take these higher ceiling players, we have plenty low floor types. Between him, Buonanotte, Fatawu and Mavididi, that's a nice rotation of creative players. Mixed in with Ayew and BDR who, whilst underwhelming will probably do a few bits. Just need someone to finish the chances off now...
  19. Unless it's PSR related which is unlikely, why would Sheff United sell Hamer to a promotion rival unless they are offering double+ what they paid.
  20. Aslong as he's playing it will be a great move for him.
  21. Come on down Michael Keane
  22. Very fair, you never know how true these things are, but I have heard rumours for a few weeks the players are quite surprised at how poorly we have strengthened in forward areas.
  23. 4 days before the window shuts is less than ideal to replace. Tanner seemed to suggest the squad morale and togetherness is really good....but who really knows. One thing we can be sure of we can all see the squad isn't good enough to stay up, such a lack of attacking threat with all these defensive wingers, you wouldn't blame any of them speaking to their agent and saying if there is an opportunity to leave then can you make it happen. It really is a huge 4 days to find the necessary quality.
  24. The only positive I can give you is we often see a name appear from nowhere. 🤞
  25. Burnley vibes..hopefully
×
×
  • Create New...