Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Iwebema

Member
  • Posts

    1,145
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Iwebema

  1. I know it's not all on Jon, but he is the director of football. Now we have made some decent signings on paper, but with reporting now saying we won't be bringing in a striker, you have to start asking questions again. All summer we have been out there stating we need a striker. We made bids for strikers and now we are settling on no striker and all the eggs are going in a an aging vardy and wingers who we might ask to play as a striker who have shown whilst they have assets to bring to a team...don't score goals. Weve spent 80m so money was there to find one. You have to question why we've sanctioned Okoli and Ayew (especially when we had BDR) and not used that money to find goals. El Khannouss and Skipp imo are 2 really good signings, we probably overpaid on skipp but potentially underpaid on El Khannouss, but as talent i think both are a decent profile of player. I just cant believe anyone within the game would look at these attacking options and say, yep we are good. Maybe vardy can surprise us and find 15 goals but it's a hell of a risk. I'm just constantly baffled by some of the things we do. Hopefully it's a bluff and we will do something. But we are legitimately going into a premier league season with Vardy And injured daka Jordan ayew BDR As our strikers. Baffling.
  2. Shambles
  3. Would much prefer a loan unless someone was offering silly money, which I doubt. We would be selling him at his floor, I can't see how his value wouldn't go up personally, he may never be premier league quality, but this gives us options and if we do drop he might be really important next year.
  4. I'm expecting the 11 for tomorrow to be Mads JJ Faes Vesty Kristainsen Ndidi Winks Skipp Fatawu Vardy Ayew The team I hope for though would be... Mads Ricardo Faes Vesty JJ Winks Skipp Fatawu Buonanotte Mavididi Vardy
  5. I dont think we will ever start a premier league game without one of, sometimes maybe both, Ayew or BDR on the wing if they are fit. Cooper has clearly begged for those 2 so they will be first on the team sheet. I can see mavididi being used as the back up striker if we don't sign one.
  6. Oh no. Hard pass it is then
  7. A tribute to vardys celebration at Palace. I'm sold.
  8. Aslong as we get someone, just for the extra body more than anything else. Relying on Vardy to carry us all season is just silly.
  9. If true our incompetence just knows no limits
  10. Agreed, anyone would be better than no one. Staggering incompetence even for us to just leave it as it is. Hopefully we will find something.
  11. Staggering incompetence imo joking aside even Danny Ings would be better than absolutely no one.
  12. Bob Faesens got them both on strings
  13. Lots of premier league experience. 3 goals a season. This is coops wet dream. Gerrimin!
  14. It's a good job Tanner isn't reliable, what a ridiculous thing to say.
  15. Either that or just keep selling for ridiculous profit. They haven't really reinvested any of it until this season. But as we know you are only a couple of bad signings away from it all going wrong.
  16. Someone start the Danny Ings thread now
  17. Unfortunately, it's already done.
  18. Finally! The announcement of it today gives me hope we might find a striker tomorrow and then we've at least given ourselves a chance!
  19. Maybe we've sold him already 🙏....I'm joking...maybe
  20. Have to agree with this, if we don't announce him today then this is 100% locked in and they've ballsed it up.
  21. If true, relegated us now it's plain to see there aren't enough goals in the team. No serious club would go into the season with these strikers.
  22. I can see that kind of messaging happening but I think it will be more linked to the loaning of a underwhelming striker at the death. I refuse to believe even we are so incompetent we wouldn't sign anyone at all.
  23. I'm confident we will bring another striker in. I'm starting to think it's going to be one of Broja, Dastro Fofana or Josh Sargent. I'm far from an insider but I was told that Sargent was high on the list, can see some panicky cannon/Sargent swap deal happening when we can't find anyone else.
  24. Expected him to play tonight, I am holding out hope the complete lack of any leaks anywhere on this number 9 we want is because we are hoping they get knocked out
×
×
  • Create New...