Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Gamble92

Member
  • Posts

    8,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Gamble92

  1. Having "is there a fire drill" coming from the away end when we are winning is a new low. It really is astonishing so many decide to leave. I don't give a **** about the excuses.
  2. We got a draw because we let a very mediocre team come on to us with yet again no plan to even counter them. Not because of Hermansen. That goal could have happened at any point that the tired Hamza was found out of position or gave it away. On both occasions they had no idea what to do with it and on both occasions we decided to keep Hamza on. Even for a team with ten men we were way too deep against Coventry. Today we have sat in too deep and completely ballsed it up again. The best thing you can say is we have enough games left where teams are just going to hand it to us on a plate. Because if we had a lot more of these games against sides we are going to show any respect to - I'd worry we lack the tactical know-how.
  3. They were ****ing shit. Don't know why he took so long to make subs again. Especially not taking Hamza off who was absolutely spent after 60 minutes. So frustrating even letting them come on to us like they did.
  4. Just about offside? Don Goodman you absolute nob
  5. Winks is so ****ing good
  6. I'll have it for free if you meet me down an alley way in New Parks
  7. Watching Brentford's full stadium singing and clapping the team off after really does put into perspective how ridiculous our excuses are for not staying behind. London Vs Raw Dykes road after full time
  8. Gamble92

    Daka

    I think he is, and will prove it. Last season's toxicity isn't something I would judge him on.
  9. Gamble92

    Daka

    I still think no matter what happens from now until the end of the season that Daka will leave and Maresca will be okay with that. You can't keep someone frozen out for as long as he did without moves being made to get out. Which is fine. Get us up and he's been worth the fee in my opinion. Much better player there than he will ever get credit for from most of our fanbase. Another that will excel elsewhere.
  10. I liked Casadei but if we just put Praet in his place and Casadei on the bench on Monday, I don't think anyone would be panicking we'd lose the game. Sensi is on his way. Help is on the way dearrrrrrrrr
  11. Don't know why it just popped in my head. Poor lad never got another game
  12. Mock me now and I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine
  13. Random memory but does anyone remember when John Paintsil circled the whole stadium after we beat Southampton and looked so overjoyed? Then we never played him again.
  14. Be worth ten times that when he scores the winner for Italy in a world cup final
  15. I think wanting us to be signed up with our details on database is a thing every company in the world have consciously tried to do in the last few years. Isn't just football clubs. You can't even go and buy a Big Mac meal now without them telling you you can sign up and get 5000 points. I'll stop before this turns into a Gary Neville olives and oil with bread style rant.
  16. I'd have had no pants left
  17. The fact a fan group had to tell the club that they should put tickets on general sale when there's empty seats just about sums up this club for years. Some great decisions over the summer went a long way to reassuring me there are some good people in the club. But I ****ing worry about some of them that are still in there.
  18. I think one of numerous issues when they designed the lay out was giving the away fans a corner rather than a stand. Could always have given us half of the stand for smaller teams visiting. Making it a corner, and infamous age-old debate about the family stand being next to it seen the complete transition from Leicester being an intimidating away day at Filbert Street.
  19. I wouldn't tune in on Monday then
  20. There's a player there but just the completely wrong mentality, like most of that era of signings.
  21. Player could have gone to AFCON and gets injured anyway, another gets sent back to his parent club. We whip out a Belgian international to take their place. Ridiculous squad
  22. I did in Highcross and did exactly the same 😂
  23. I went to the afternoon session on Tuesday and funnily enough bumped into David Nugent in the Highcross
  24. I stand corrected. I henceforth apologise
×
×
  • Create New...