Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Is this a different camera angle? Pitch looks massive.
  2. I've liked the flags for the anthems to be fair. BBC or ITV? Think I prefer the Mowbray Shearer combo.
  3. I don't want to give them any praise but fair play for the argies getting bored and trying to drown him out
  4. Since when did Carlos alcarez have hair like that
  5. Must be hard for a player to concentrate on being ready with all this bollocks going on. All very eurovision
  6. I know it's not surprising, but this is so typically American. Hate it when people singing national anthems differently. Just sing it as its supposed to be sung FFS.
  7. Think I'll try and allow myself to want Cucurella to wind the argies up, even better if it's Messi. I might struggle to not break the TV when he's on screen but I'll try.
  8. Just put the highlights on this morning to show my lad and it was mental. France should have won the game based on the chances second half, Olise should have had 4 himself. So many occasions where players were running in behind. Entertaining stuff.
  9. Entertaining game when players play with freedom.
  10. I don't why its become the norm for someone else to hold the ball, it's obvious they are going to pass to someone else.. Nice for saka to have a world cup hat trick
  11. How has Olise missed that Bellingham should score too
  12. Even if its meaningless, are England allowed to have a game where we aren't hanging on?
  13. Half time interview with Barry seems a bit silly now.
  14. The irony of England being not defensive enough is brilliant. Secretly Tuchel is thinking I told you so.
  15. defending not allowed in this game it seems Ready for the Tuchel backs to the wall?
  16. The way Mbappe walks the opposite way after losing that ball
  17. Madness. Off the ball France have been a disgrace to their shirt but that's brilliant from Eze.
  18. Probably be more enjoyable than tomorrow. Both teams playing with a bit of freedom rather than the intense shithousery we will see in the final.
×
×
  • Create New...