Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. I think it's a little harsh to go in on Digne for the second goal. Got to follow the run, and 2 players let him go.
  2. France have some world class stars but they have a few average players. Midfield, full back, Keeper.
  3. There is a 3rd place game isn't there?
  4. I didn't hear anyone say this would be easy for France. Favourites maybe, but that's it.
  5. Spain v Argentina would be an awful watch with the play acting. Spain getting the first goal was key for them and they've managed the game well (albeit dull)
  6. Don't think they are as boring as they have been in the past.
  7. Pathetic from the keeper. The one thing that makes you dislike Spain.
  8. Is this Spanish manager is the most underrated manager ever? I still couldn't tell you who he is
  9. I know it's probably even more corporate at this stage and these 2 don't exactly bring the noisiest of fans but it's silent for a world cup semi final.
  10. Problem when you play 424. Midfield 2 being overrun
  11. Lamine scores if he had a right foot. French weaknesses being exposed. Can't get through Spain to get to the front guys
  12. Surely they checked the contact on the arm closely? Looked lower than they suggested. Probably be giving a penalty for handball if it was a defender.
  13. Brain dead from Digne, you could see it coming a mile off. No awareness
  14. Dont think it's intentional and it looks worse in slow mo but I wouldn't have been surprised if they took a closer look
  15. Surely we can survive without the foam for a minute FFS
  16. Faes mistake is not the tackle its the fact he has to make the tackle in the first place. Poor from Gray though.
  17. Don't know if it's just because we've been watching Daka and Ayew but Otchere looks decent. Good movement, decent link up and hold up play. Page and Carr have been quiet since I started watching.
  18. Bit weird that he wouldn't give it Hamza again, probably just passing it around. Funny to see people get their knickers in a twist though.
  19. I'd imagine Vietes is doing all he can to get a move. If something comes in for Jakub we will have to cash in but I don't think he's done enough for someone from the championship to come in for him, not as first choice anyway.
  20. First genuine chance of something kicking off in the stands? I know the more tetchy fans have been priced out but I have quite enjoyed the mingled aspect of the crowds, probably not got great for vocal atmosphere but still enjoyed it.
  21. Would have preferred a 2 year deal but don't mind the signing. But 3 is pretty standard really and I thought he was a couple years older too. Should have a decent role to play.
  22. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do the players hate getting asked stupid questions when they arrive for training for the Instagram page.
×
×
  • Create New...