Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I know it's not surprising, but this is so typically American.
Hate it when people singing national anthems differently. Just sing it as its supposed to be sung FFS.
Think I'll try and allow myself to want Cucurella to wind the argies up, even better if it's Messi.
I might struggle to not break the TV when he's on screen but I'll try.
Just put the highlights on this morning to show my lad and it was mental. France should have won the game based on the chances second half, Olise should have had 4 himself.
So many occasions where players were running in behind.
Entertaining stuff.
I don't why its become the norm for someone else to hold the ball, it's obvious they are going to pass to someone else..
Nice for saka to have a world cup hat trick